back surgery

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
:fool2:

Most know it's been a long time since i have posted and most know my medical issues ,(thyroid cancer, knee issues, broken foot).......

I went to the dr's today (ortho) because my good knee is hurting, so I tell her my whole issue. Now last week i tweaked my back or so i thought, so she being a good dr tells me "let's just get some x-rays to be safe of your knee/back"....I think ummm ok....Not needed but why not............

I get the results, I need back surgery on my lower lumbar like yesterday, she is surprised I am walking..........Ohhh and my knee, let's get a MRI on the both and do the knee surgery this summer, and wait for the back......I was like HUH??? I only tweaked something, well according to her, I dont have anything back there to tweak............

My question, back surgery scares me, anyone ever had it????? and if so?? lower lunbar??? and what is the recovery time.................

I tell ya I am getting really pissed off.getting in shape is suppossed to be good for you, not hazardous...................

:aargh:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Is there an underlying problem causing all these issues, or just bad luck. Only reason i ask is my doctor addresses individual problems sometimes instead of putting "two and two together" and finding possible underlying issues. Ill send you some good karma, by taking a moment to wish something positive for you, its all i have to offer, good luck.