Now for a feel good story!
- 03-14-2007, 05:17 PM
- 03-14-2007, 05:26 PM
03-14-2007, 05:37 PM
03-14-2007, 06:14 PM
03-14-2007, 07:44 PM
03-14-2007, 07:51 PM
This "godly" ability is in all of us, it feels amazing to do something nice, even better than it does to be on the recieving end.
03-14-2007, 11:50 PM
03-15-2007, 12:23 PM
The person not needing recognition is a basic practice of humility/humbleness. Some people take themselves so trivially, that what they say or what they do is not important or wouldn't be remembered......i bet this child remembers this event as long as she is on earth. Good post man .....thx
03-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Indeed, a life touched by the simplest of acts. It's really that easy.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Y'know I come into these threads with the passive, dismissive mindset inherit to me but that story is pretty amazing. Even I can't deny that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By QUADMONSTER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-14-2014, 11:15 AM
- By poison in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2011, 11:52 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:27 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:06 AM
- By drfly in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2003, 11:15 PM