The official "rip on each other" thread

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rules for the game:

1) You can only rip on people who have already posted on the thread. (i.e. The next person who posts will be making fun of me. The person after him can be me, or the second poster).

2) Low blows are encouraged, but please no putdowns or things that could hurt another persons feelings. This thread is for laughs, not frowns. :D

3) Please abide by the forum rules that no one reads or follows anyhow.

Ok, let's start ripping on eachother.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"...but please no putdowns or things that could hurt another persons feelings."

Well that pretty much limits me on anything I can say about you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily true. I could say Bioman has a sense of style that rivals K-Fed.

I guess what I was trying to say is nothing blatantly malicious (i.e. leukemia jokes on someone with leukemia)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rules for the game:

1) You can only rip on people who have already posted on the thread. (i.e. The next person who posts will be making fun of me. The person after him can be me, or the second poster).

2) Low blows are encouraged, but please no putdowns or things that could hurt another persons feelings. This thread is for laughs, not frowns. :D

3) Please abide by the forum rules that no one reads or follows anyhow.

Ok, let's start ripping on eachother.
Rules for the GAmE:

1)since im the first post im pretty much welcoming an onslaught of insults on my goofy ass for starting a rip on eachother thread

2)my tiny balls are already sore from the bruising the pastor gave them so no low blows unless its me doin the blowin

3)im also retarted for makin up rules period that i know everyones gonna ignore and flame me for the rest of the thread

hows that??? Poopy (and if noone can figure a way to rip on a guy named poopypants then heaven have mercy on your idiotic souls.:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rules for the GAmE:

1)since im the first post im pretty much welcoming an onslaught of insults on my goofy ass for starting a rip on eachother thread

2)my tiny balls are already sore from the bruising the pastor gave them so no low blows unless its me doin the blowin

3)im also retarted for makin up rules period that i know everyones gonna ignore and flame me for the rest of the thread

hows that??? Poopy (and if noone can figure a way to rip on a guy named poopypants then heaven have mercy on your idiotic souls.:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:)
Do your lime-green shorts come pre-made with skidmarks, like designer jeans come pre-ripped?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do your lime-green shorts come pre-made with skidmarks, like designer jeans come pre-ripped?
lol nice its too funny cause those are tan dickies shorts but my fiance asked me why i was wearin green shorts too..... to bad the lighting in your picture didnt do you much justice either... thats the real sin...(i know that sucked)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol nice its too funny cause those are tan dickies shorts but my fiance asked me why i was wearin green shorts too..... to bad the lighting in your picture didnt do you much justice either... thats the real sin...(i know that sucked)
It's comparable to the comical stylings of Pauly Shore. (Yeah, I agree it sucked, but 'A' for effort).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"...nothing blatantly malicious (i.e. leukemia jokes on someone with leukemia)"

There goes the Herpes jokes then. Jeeeez.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Herpes aren't that bad. My sister has them (and so should sdmf45 at this point, it's no big deal at all really: they're barely noticable. You just put the ointment on them, and they're gone in a few days.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Herpes aren't that bad. My sister has them (and so should sdmf45 at this point, it's no big deal at all really: they're barely noticable. You just put the ointment on them, and they're gone in a few days.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you're saying is that when she told me it was just a fever blister that I shouldn't of let her ride me like a horse at the Kentucky Derby?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you're saying is that when she told me it was just a fever blister that I shouldn't of let her ride me like a horse at the Kentucky Derby?
Not one of your smarter moves. I just hope she didn't give you a BJ on top of it all: for your sake and for hers.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i woulndt be using horse references in your direction jayhawk ... more like you got the sting of a small horny toad....:twisted: :rofl:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sinner sucks wee wee so good that you have to pull the sheets out of your ass when he`s done.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
sinner sucks wee wee so good that you have to pull the sheets out of your ass when he`s done.

He HAD to suck that hard just to try to get you up from the Tren only cycle Otter. :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He HAD to suck that hard just to try to get you up from the Tren only cycle Otter. :D
ooohhhhhhh snap!!! so you want to bring otter into this huh?
ok well your mama is just like a hardware store...... 10cents a screw. :rasp: :rasp:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPMartyr was there filming it all while Chad was fluffing poopypants to get ready for his next double penitration shot with Bioman.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BPMartyr was there filming it all while Chad was fluffing poopypants to get ready for his next double penitration shot with Bioman.
HEY!!! poopypants was doing all the "FLUFFING"
I`m not gay........ my boyfriend is:bb2:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink: :blink:
I'm not afraid to go down, if it means I'm taking someone else down with me.

(And that just opened me up for an oral sex joke wider than Chad and Jayhawkk spread their butt cheeks for Justin Timberlake.)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not afraid to go down, if it means I'm taking someone else down with me.

(And that just opened me up for an oral sex joke wider than Chad and Jayhawkk spread their butt cheeks for Justin Timberlake.)
you`re just mad that J Timberlake likes my butt cheeks better than yours! HATER!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know talking about buttcheeks will just cause Bioman to pull up a stool while he unpacks his lunch.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing is, I pitch and Jayhawkk catches. Quite frankly, that makes him gay and me opportunistic.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yes! he is yummy!!!
and how did you separate the taste from clay aiken from rubben studdard and the rest of the 300 guys that spewed man goo all over you in your last Bukkake film?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing is, I pitch and Jayhawkk catches. Quite frankly, that makes him gay and me opportunistic.
Yeah, but those golden showers you like to take afterwards do. (Not to mention they make you smell like piss).

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and how did you separate the taste from clay aiken from rubben studdard and the rest of the 300 guys that spewed man goo all over you in your last Bukkake film?
well first off it was more like 150 guys. im not a slut! and second i dont remember you having a proplem with it when Rubben had you grab your ankles in the shower sceen buddy. kinda looked like .........:burg:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but those golden showers you like to take afterwards do. (Not to mention they make you smell like piss).
Well Sinner, let's remember you are the one rubbing me and Jay down in that special 'mud' bath prepartion of yours.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Sinner, let's remember you are the one rubbing me and Jay down in that special 'mud' bath prepartion of yours.
Let's also not forget your 'cost-saving' methods for a high-protein diet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your mother's pubic hair after she uses Herbal Essences protein infused shampoo?
Wasn't aware of that one, but I appreciate your taking the time out of your day to clean the drain. I really don't have an insult in this post, since you've already implied that you eat pubic hair.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't aware of that one, but I appreciate your taking the time out of your day to clean the drain. I really don't have an insult in this post, since you've already implied that you eat pubic hair.
Ahh no friend, the pubic hair is merely a side dish to the main course. Collateral damage to get to your mother's vagina, so to speak.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh no friend, the pubic hair is merely a side dish to the main course. Collateral damage to get to your mother's vagina, so to speak.
Like I said, I appreciate your taking the time to clean out the drain.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said, I appreciate your taking the time to clean out the drain.
Maybe I don't follow here, but I believe you're implying you throw your junk in your mother's vagina?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lord no, that's your job.
The pay is sh!t, no benefits, constant STDs, but the look on that woman's face and how her wheelchair wheel goes wonky after we've made love...It makes it all worth it, ya know?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO....Nothing to add other than A+ from derailing the homoerotic insults into invalid wheelchair moms and their hairy vaginas

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bow28: good one

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough about Mullet and my Mom. Let's talk about who's hitting sdmf45: