Arnold Classic '07 Pics Gallery:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
For those of us who couldnt make it to the Classic, I was hoping we could make a little photo-journal of members who were there and what they were doing. This is of course on a per volunteer basis, but it would be really cool to know who's jacked!!!

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to remember to replace my camera batteries tonight and upload some pics.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! :) :) :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have one of me , dsade and Patrick Arnold...depends on whether dsade cares if I post it.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
why would he? he's already posted pics of himself after a havoc cycle...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one of me , dsade and Patrick Arnold...depends on whether dsade cares if I post it.
Patrick who?

Not a great pic, but you are welcome to post it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I guess you get us supersized...
You sure made ME supersized...or maybe that was from being with Patrick.

Make sure you check out the Clear Shot logo behind me. Clear shot is AWESOME...Liquid AMP. The synergy with Clear Edge is amazing.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
The first list was some chick with big boobs and a stripper behind her dancing on a cage, Miss MetRx, Jay Cutler and Chris Cormier, Randy Couture, Lou Ferrigno, and a bad pic of the swimsuit section of the fitness comp.

Here are Batista, Dana White, me and Silva, Silva, and Tim Silvia.

The pic of Silvia sucks, but it's funny. Randy was giving a lecture on his pre-fight training regime. Before he started, they opened by promoting the fight with Silvia. Randy carries on with his lecture and Tim is sitting at a table in the back. After about 15 minutes or so, Tim and his crew get up and leave. A small group of us walk to the end of the hall to catch up with him. People are asking for autographs or even just a simple handshake and he blows everyone off. He keeps his eyes to the front, shaking his head, and leaves. It was kind of a **** move, but I don't know how up to hand-shaking I'd be a day before a fight either. I think the pic looks like he's running to the $hitter.

Attachments