The Nintendo Wii SPorts Experiment

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Check this out! It would be cool if software designers could make fitness type games to make cardio more interesting.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Wii sports is really fun and I can see how it would help someone to slim down.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im going to go on the wii sports diet, we'll see how far it gets me

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are negative wii's here, each store gets about 6 per week and they are gone before i can even call in the mornings

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
there are negative wii's here, each store gets about 6 per week and they are gone before i can even call in the mornings
Keep an eye on amazon.com and call keep calling toys r us, maybe if you offered the toys r us employee a tub of protein, he'd save you one ;)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
doubt that its a crappy company to work for I unload trucks for them and we are the last people who are able to buy the things.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Check this out! It would be cool if software designers could make fitness type games to make cardio more interesting.
I'm actually developing something for MMORPG players as we speak...have a few local fitness companies interested.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually developing something for MMORPG players as we speak...have a few local fitness companies interested.
I have no idea what MMORPG is but it sounds cool as hell. Do tell but I understand that you can't give your idea away. Maybe you could nutshell it for us.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
MMORPG is an acronym for games such as World of Warcraft, where millions of players are online at the same time. Thats it!

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
MMORPGers dont wanna play while burning calories, if they had a choice they would play in bed, with the curtains drawn, lights off, surrounded by cola cans and chips and dip. mmmmm mmorpg marathon *drool*

Lightning

Awards
I play all the sports games with my son, and it really is a pretty good cardio workout. The boxing especially.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE! The guy's name is Mickey DeLorenzo and he got a book deal because of this experiment! Good for him.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why can't we go back to the days where we just played the damn sports outside, in the real world?

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Why can't we go back to the days where we just played the damn sports outside, in the real world?
According to Al Gore, the hole in the ozone, the CFC's in the air, the pollution from vehicles, and all such other hazards to one's well-being.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to Al Gore, the hole in the ozone, the CFC's in the air, the pollution from vehicles, and all such other hazards to one's well-being.
According to Al Gore? Haven't we taught you better than that?

I'm just saying (picturing in my head) a group of kids on a nice and sunny day, playing baseball in their living room with Wii instead of going out and playing the real thing at the local park. I'm sure someone will say it's better than sitting on your ass, and it is. But......I mean.....c'mon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blazin604 General Chat 3
ManimalPatB General Chat 12
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
nycste General Chat 28
CNizz General Chat 6