Top Ten Video Game Secrets!

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty cool but theres a bigger trick in street fighter 2, I dunno how to do it but I have seen someone do it in person, when you fight bison, ryu and kens master jumps out from the background and throws bison away and you fight him, he has the same moves as akuma but has long grey hair.

sock

Awards
I need to stop playing video games, they interfere too much with my training.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
If you don't know the Konami code....you should :saw:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty cool but theres a bigger trick in street fighter 2, I dunno how to do it but I have seen someone do it in person, when you fight bison, ryu and kens master jumps out from the background and throws bison away and you fight him, he has the same moves as akuma but has long grey hair.
really, in SF2? I never heard it so i'll have to try it out, any idea how to do it?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
My cousin was state champion at video gaming and he did it on the snes or genesis when I was over his ages ago, he never used to tell me how to do all the tricks he knew but I would imagine its how they say it is, get to bison without getting hit at all and then dont get hit for 10 rounds playin bison. But I cant find anything else on it so maybe I was dreaming cause I did used to get EGM but I dont know if they printed it in the Australian issue. I must be losing my mind.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha no i bet it is possible but i dont know if i am THAT good! itll take a whooole lot of haduken's to get that far without being hit

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I think the way to go is using the game genie or game shark, just set yourself to invincible, should work.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just tried using the Mega Man cheat this weekend, beat Mega Man 2 as well, probably the best game ever made

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the zelda cheat on my emulator and it didn't work :(

EDIT: it did work, but it didn't do what I thought it would. It was actually harder.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
My cousin was state champion at video gaming and he did it on the snes or genesis when I was over his ages ago, he never used to tell me how to do all the tricks he knew but I would imagine its how they say it is, get to bison without getting hit at all and then dont get hit for 10 rounds playin bison. But I cant find anything else on it so maybe I was dreaming cause I did used to get EGM but I dont know if they printed it in the Australian issue. I must be losing my mind.
You know Akuma= Sheng was a secret boss of Super Street Fighter II Turbo... maybe you are thinking of that?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Could of been, all I remember is he was fighting bison and someone jumped out from the background and threw bison away, or apeared the threw bison into the background, and they had long grey hair and flaming fists when they did the hurricane punch.

I am gonna get to the bottom of this.
*downloads zsnes*

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You know Akuma= Sheng was a secret boss of Super Street Fighter II Turbo... maybe you are thinking of that?

Nope I just saw the screen shot for that, defenetly wasnt super street fighter, I am starting to think it never happened now, I probly dreamt it ages ago.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
The truth will soon be told :)

1 million points, I put in game genie codes so its 2 hits to kill and you can inflict damage from anywhere on the screen.
for Bison the code is no damage(except for throws).

Attachments

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Its bull****, every 4 draw rounds you need to continue, still went through for 10 rounds and nothing.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
boo i was hoping the code was true so i could try it out too! maybe it is only in the arcade version?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard that legend of sheng long, lonngggg time ago when i was a little kid when sf2 first came out. ive never seen it tho'