Official List of Horror Movies you havent seen:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I grow older, I find it harder and harder to find good horror movies I havent seen 1000 times, and I dont think I am alone in this dilemma, so here is a short list of obscure movies you need to see if you havent already, please feel free to add to the list!!

2000 Maniacs!
2001 Maniacs
3 Extremes
American Psycho
Blood Feast
Castle Freak
CHUD
City of the Living Dead
Cube
Dagon
Dead Alive
Dead and Breakfast
From Beyond
Ghoulies 2
Ginger Snaps trilogy
Howling 4
May
Opera
Maniac
Maniac Cop
Silent Night, Deadly Night
Sleepwalkers
Suspiria
Troll 2 (AMAZINGLY bad)
The Beyond
The Ugly
Wicker Man (original)
Wolfen
Vamp

This is only a fraction of my personal collection, but the majority of my friends have never heard of any of them, so hit up NetFlix and get in on these awesome movies!

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Bobos favorite, killer klowns from outter space, check his AmSpace for the trailer.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is Audition, Zombie, the Living Dead series, Re-Animator, Phantasm, etc.? Those are classics that more people need to see.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I liked Cube a lot. Haven't seen too many others on the list. I've heard Suspiria is interesting.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
My list of horror movies I have never seen would be ahhh well every horror movie except a couple of the chainsaw movies and the one where that Blair girl's head turns around.

Horror movies just never did anything for me, yea I know I am wierd :)

CROWLER

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Cube a lot. Haven't seen too many others on the list. I've heard Suspiria is interesting.
Suspiria is awesome. Hell, practically all of Argento's movie are awesome.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where is Audition, Zombie, the Living Dead series, Re-Animator, Phantasm, etc.? Those are classics that more people need to see.
Only reason i didnt include them is they are a little more mainstream, just saw Audition finally and it is amazing, check out Old Boy as well, horror/action movie from Korea, very well directed.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's Italian right, Rodja?
Yeah Jas Argento and Fulci are two very popular Italian directors, Argento also did Tenebre, Inferno, and Opera. Opera is excellent as well but I havent seen the others yet, the DVDs are very rare

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
2000 Maniacs!
2001 Maniacs <-seen it pretty funny!
3 Extremes
American Psycho <-not too bad
Blood Feast
Castle Freak <-haha watching it this weekend
CHUD <-Carnivorous Humanoid Underground Dwellers scared me as a kid

City of the Living Dead
Cube <--watched it a few times great concept, cant get into Cube 2
Dagon
Dead Alive <--amazing
Dead and Breakfast <--great music!
From Beyond
Ghoulies 2 <---seen em all
Ginger Snaps trilogy <--seen em all, saw the original in the Theater
Howling 4 <---can barely remember it
May <--GREAT MOVIE
Opera
Maniac
Maniac Cop <-looks silly nowadays
Silent Night, Deadly Night
Sleepwalkers <-didn't like it that much
Suspiria <-have to see it
Troll 2 (AMAZINGLY bad) <--LOVED PART I
The Beyond <--think I saw it...
The Ugly
Wicker Man (original) <--Loved the original wont see the new one
Wolfen <--can barely remember it
Vamp

Ive seen too many Horror Movies to be able to list the ones I have seen off the top of my head. I know Ive seen every Romero Zombie movie, a few Fulci zombie movies, every Friday the 13th (I own the 1st 8 of them), every Nightmare on Elmstreet,(including Freddy Vs Jason which I saw in the theater and bought), almost all the Puppet Masters. Damn I could keep witting this for a few more hours...

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have almost all of my Full Moon dvds signed by Charles Band the owner, I go to the horror convention every year to meet all of the directors and actors, my favorite time of the year

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Cant help it. Watching Castle Freak now :)

Glad to see Jeffrey Combs (from Re-Animator/Star Trek fame) is in it :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have almost all of my Full Moon dvds signed by Charles Band the owner, I go to the horror convention every year to meet all of the directors and actors, my favorite time of the year
Where is that convention CNizz?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cant help it. Watching Castle Freak now :)

Glad to see Jeffrey Combs (from Re-Animator/Star Trek fame) is in it :)
Im telling you, castle freak is one of the best movies to come out of the 90s!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where is that convention CNizz?
They are all over the country, the one I go to is in Burbank CA, but you can check Fangoria's lineup up Creation Entertainment - Star Trek - Stargate SG-1 - Xena - LOST - LOTR Merchandise & Conventions, this year Shawnee Smith from saw will be there, doug bradley aka "pinhead" will be there, and a bunch of other people. Last year I met Lance Henricksen then he sat down and had a beer with me and my wife at the after party and talked movies with me, it was crazy!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is 'Gigli' on this list?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
You guys wanna check out a good one:

Audition.

Ôdishon (1999)

It's a Japanese film and it's some of the craziest **** I've seen. Scary as all hell.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Yup good call. Missed it.

I'll go to Time Out now.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
new additions:

Black Christmas (1974)
Toolbox Murders
Helter Skelter
Children Shouldnt Play with Dead Things
Battle Royale
Night of the Creeps
Monster Squad
Waxwork
Watchers
Strangeland
Blood Diner
Cannibal Holocaust
Subspecies
Murder Set Pieces
Martin
Body Bags
Night of the Lepus
Bad Taste

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new additions:

Black Christmas (1974)
Toolbox Murders
Helter Skelter
Battle Royale
Night of the Creeps
Monster Squad
Waxwork
Watchers
Strangeland
Blood Diner
Cannibal Holocaust
Subspecies
Murder Set Pieces
Martin
Body Bags
Night of the Lepus
Bad Taste
Battle Royale and Cannibal Holocaust are 2 of the most intense movies that I have ever seen. All of the new wave of Japanese horror, specifically Miike's films, are great.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Battle Royale and Cannibal Holocaust are 2 of the most intense movies that I have ever seen. All of the new wave of Japanese horror, specifically Miike's films, are great.
I am pissed that they wont release Battle Royale over here, from what I have heard the MPAA hates the film and will not allow it because of the violence acted out by kids, i dont want to spend $20 importing it though

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pissed that they wont release Battle Royale over here, from what I have heard the MPAA hates the film and will not allow it because of the violence acted out by kids, i dont want to spend $20 importing it though
One of my friends got it as a gift a few years back and I didn't know what the hell I was getting into; great film though, has an anime feel to it kinda.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you get a chance to see 3 Extremes yet? i dont know if I can stomach dumplings anymore after watching it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you get a chance to see 3 Extremes yet? i dont know if I can stomach dumplings anymore after watching it
Haven't seen it, but the only movie that I cannot watch anymore is Dead Alive...I dont think that I have eaten soup since I last saw it.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im just amazed at how many people havent seen the movie, IMO it is better than evil dead, but so much less well known. i think my favorite gag is the lawnmower, dont want to spoil it for anyone though

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Battle Royal was good. Cannibal Holocaust pissed me off a bit. I did watch the entire thing but some of it was REAL. I had a friend get nauseous during certain scenes.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
im just amazed at how many people havent seen the movie, IMO it is better than evil dead, but so much less well known. i think my favorite gag is the lawnmower, dont want to spoil it for anyone though
Hah The lawnmower scene is excellent!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Im telling you, castle freak is one of the best movies to come out of the 90s!
I liked it :) I still prefer Puppet Master movies for Full Moon films. Have you seen GingerDead Man? haha

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
new additions:

Black Christmas (1974) <--only remember bits

Battle Royale <-WOOOOO
Night of the Creeps <--great movie
Monster Squad <--aww :)
Waxwork
Watchers <--good doggie
Strangeland <--DEE
Blood Diner
Cannibal Holocaust <---some parts ruined it for me
Subspecies <--saw 1 & 2
Murder Set Pieces
Martin
Body Bags
Night of the Lepus
Bad Taste <--only small bits and usually while someone is drinking
Im going to have to have a Horror movie marathon (again). Not too many new good ones so they are harder to come by now...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lawmower seen was cool, like Author and Excalibor LOL. Rivet is Gingerdead man a new full moon film?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, and with Gary Busey.... huh, huh.:D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liked it :) I still prefer Puppet Master movies for Full Moon films. Have you seen GingerDead Man? haha
not yet, i only saw previews for it, still have to go rent it! horror movies watched this weekend:
Final Destination 3
Python
Manson Family
SlIther

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im going to have to have a Horror movie marathon (again). Not too many new good ones so they are harder to come by now...
check out Hard Candy too, it isnt horror so much as thriller but for anyone that is on myspace or any other online chat itll make you think twice

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The lawmower seen was cool, like Author and Excalibor LOL. Rivet is Gingerdead man a new full moon film?
haha totally, reminds me of the teaser trailer for Leatherface: TCM3 where Leatherface is standing by a lake, and the Lady in the Water throws him a stainless steel chainsaw

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cnizz, Have you ever seen

Feast (2005)

One of my fave newer horror movies! I found it pretty funny :)
so many people hated that movie on IMDB, but it is friggin awesome, a great throwback to Evil Dead, I HIGHLY suggest checking out Evil Aliens whenever it comes out here, it is from the UK, and it is very Feastish

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nothing new to add just wanted to make my 100th post in my favorite thread woo woo

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
so many people hated that movie on IMDB, but it is friggin awesome, a great throwback to Evil Dead, I HIGHLY suggest checking out Evil Aliens whenever it comes out here, it is from the UK, and it is very Feastish
I read the IMDB hate stuff. Well of course your not going to like it if your not a true Horror fan. Watched Full Moon's Witchhouse over the weekend. Hmm didn't care for it so much.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
never saw it, i like a lot of their classic stuff but there is definitely more than a handful of cheese that isnt worth watching, ie Witchouse, The Dead Hate the Living, Doll Graveyard... but I can appreciate the fact that Charles Band and the full moon crew put out 3-5 movies per year on shoestring budgets. Still want to see The Evil Bong

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good, although it doesn't come out till September.:rant:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thankfully it is getting a theatrical release, saw a clip at the convention and a guy literally gets split down the center with a hatchet, Kane Hodder can vent his frustration since he is no longer playing Jason!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
thankfully it is getting a theatrical release, saw a clip at the convention and a guy literally gets split down the center with a hatchet, Kane Hodder can vent his frustration since he is no longer playing Jason!
I saw the trailer for that I cant wait to see it. I like the reasoning they used not to have him as Jason anymore. Hes too small hahaha..

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know man, i didnt mind the jason they used for FvJ, but Kane IS Jason, hope he picks it back up in Hatchet!