I wish that I was a hair stylist or a esthetician....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i wish that i was a hair stylist or an esthetician because people don't FEAR them....people don't HATE them..... so therefore if i was going to school to do that.... finding clients would be like cutting a knife through butter! but nooo........

im a dental hygiene student.....the person that gives you shots in your gums, on your palate....between your front teeth..... i stick sharp instruments in your gum pockets..... not too many people look forward to visiting me....

it just sucks because im on the constant look out for potential patients to put into my chair...and i almost have to beg them to come lol. the word "dental" is never a happy word.......

sorry...crazy rant....haha i have a fun 2 hour. lecture tomarrow and 8 hours of clinic....nice....all for not zero...but negative money..... i love it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, unpaid internships are awesome aren't they. I feel for you, as I've been there before.

By the way what is a esthetician?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
i wish that i was a hair stylist or an esthetician because people don't FEAR them....people don't HATE them..... so therefore if i was going to school to do that.... finding clients would be like cutting a knife through butter! but nooo........

im a dental hygiene student.....the person that gives you shots in your gums, on your palate....between your front teeth..... i stick sharp instruments in your gum pockets..... not too many people look forward to visiting me....

it just sucks because im on the constant look out for potential patients to put into my chair...and i almost have to beg them to come lol. the word "dental" is never a happy word.......

sorry...crazy rant....haha i have a fun 2 hour. lecture tomarrow and 8 hours of clinic....nice....all for not zero...but negative money..... i love it.
Two words; Nitrous Oxide

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmmmm a shame you are already married :wave:

CROWLER

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
My dentists assistant is sexy, thats something for me to look forward to, but I dont mind going dentist anyway.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I was Dr. Who. The one with the afro and the huge scarfs. That dude got all the chicks and got to fly through time in a telephone booth. Hot sex in a telephone booth, let me tell ya.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Last time I went to a dentist I had to have work on my fake tooth so those visits aren't fun for me LOL.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
i dunno, hair people are kinda kooky and crispy kremey. now check it, dentist is cool because without teeth people would basically die and if they dead, how is they gone enjoy the joy of living? that's my take on it. we love dentists eexcept this one i had who poked into my cavity and said it wasn't a cavity then a month later the hole got bigger and he says whoops.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Mrs. Gimpy, if you gonna wear same outfit as in your avatar you won't have problems finding clients. I'll be first. LOL

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
thanks jay that video was interesting.... i love the booger video haha

-an esthetician is a facial professional aka "pimple popper" just like how i am a professional "tooth picker".

it'll all be over in 1 yr. and 3 months...... the happiest day of my life....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The happiest day will be when you recieve that nice paycheck saying it was all worth it :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i was thinking about being a hair stylist, but my wife thinks the only reason i want to is to flirt with hot girls.....:think: :think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-an esthetician is a facial professional aka "pimple popper" just like how i am a professional "tooth picker".
So, it's a beautician then....right. Kind of like what Mrs. Spears needs right now.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about being a hair stylist, but my wife thinks the only reason i want to is to flirt with hot girls.....:think: :think:
i really hope that you arent serious...

oh jayhawk....that really would be the day.....i've dreamt of that day since i was 16 (when i first wanted to be a hygienist). kwyck makes fun of my saying that our wedding should be the happiest day but everyday is so great with him.... everyday at school is not so great....