Sammy Sosa

motleybreu

Awards
Anyone hear about this BS...corked bat that he uses just during batting practice. Come on, now what happens with the 500+ home runs he's hit????

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Saw that. I hate baseball but what an ass.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel all Red Sox fans should die a flaming, horrible, Syphillis infested death with a chilidog up their asses.. :mad:

:D

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I read on a site that a corked bat actually makes the ball not go as far, as the cork absorbs more energy than the regular wooden bat, so less energy is actually transferred to the ball...when the science is explained...a corked bat would be more useful in practice, and so Sosa's explanantion does make sense

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think he just made a mistake. MLB tested 77 of the teams bats from the game and not one of them was corked. It looks like it was just a mishap nothing more. late J

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
I feel all Red Sox fans should die a flaming, horrible, Syphillis infested death with a chilidog up their asses.. :mad: :D

LMAO!  I'm from New England (for you southerners that's not a state) and I hear ya Pete, but I'm not sure what's worse the fans or the team!

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was a mistake , they x-rayed 76 of his bats and no cork was found on any of them, people blame him for a stupid thing or mistake he did, but he has done a lot for baseball, dont be saying he can't hit as he can with the body he has :)

dieseldude

Awards
I feel all Red Sox fans should die a flaming, horrible, Syphillis infested death with a chilidog up their asses..

A little harsh Pete, it was cool till the chillidog thingy............. EWE! LMAO!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodja MMA 17
anabolicrhino General Chat 0
lilkev42 MLB 15
General Chat 10
General Chat 0