Tanning products

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am working on trying, keyword here, on getting a semi decent tan this summer. I have been using the tanning bed but not seeing much of a result. I am been not using any type of tanning lotion or anything. What suggestion does everyone have. I am kinda fair skinned and I burn fairly easily. Any help would be great

Thanks

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I tan easily, but I can tell you to make sure you apply some kind of indoor tanning lotion. You will notice a huge difference. If you burn easily you may want to look into ultrabronze tanning. They promise no burning and a real deep dark tan. The place I go has one of them and I plan to try it this week so I don't have to go as often.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
if you want lotion, use Ban de Soliel, generally the best in my estimation... though I have used a few different products, my experience is unfortunately limited, always tan up like a bastard in these hundred degree Oklahoma summers

Bouncer79

Awards
Look for a lotion called "Cappucino"

I tan very easily but this one lotion amplifies a tan better than any other lotion I have used, it also lasts the longest....... it's not the cheapest (about $45-50) but it's worth it just for the fact that it last so much longer than the rest and you won't need to tan as frequently so it will save you more money in that sense

Rhapsody

Awards
is there a differance between the lotions they sell over the counter for outside suntans compared to the one's they sell at the tanning bed to be used in the bed??

Bouncer79

Awards
Tanning inside is strictly UV rays and the indoor lotions help your skin pigment adjust color.... outdoor tanning has the sunlight which is is where an oil will help to give more of a glistening effect to help your skin naturally tan.
Indoor lotions,however, are fine for outdoor use and might be better for hard tanners but I personally prefer the oils for outdoor

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 8
Justlooking5 General Chat 0
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
General Chat 3
Supplements 14