pre-paid cell phones do they have....
- 02-11-2007, 01:41 PM
- 02-11-2007, 03:12 PM
I have a TracPhone. It doesn't use a Sim card. Some of them do though, I had to find out by calling tech support. By the way their tech support is really bad to say the least....Anyway the tracphone is no thrills, no pictures, no video, just a phone...Thats all I need it for though.
02-11-2007, 04:38 PM
t-mobile and cingular does carry sim operated phones, if anything, the sales person can transfer your #'s to your new sim with a sim transfer contraption.
02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
yea i am going to have to find out...i figured this is also a easy way to just buy a new cell instead of using ebay to pay for a unlocked phone
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
yeah, unlocked phones are a bit expensive, it also depends on where are you located at.
In, nyc, unlocked phone with service are usually pretty cheap
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:03 PM
- By jumpshot903 in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 03-18-2010, 05:59 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:21 AM
- By Sicklekid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2005, 10:39 PM
- By max silver in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2005, 12:06 PM