Valentine's Day Gifts Under $50

tattoopierced1

you cant beat the d.i.c.k in a box gift... ever seen the SNL clip?

;)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Daily Reminders of My Love

I know its kind of sappy but what the hell. Also I don't know where your gunna find roses for under 50 so close to v day maybe go with a less traditional flower like orchids or daisies.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
hey, im poor this year too! it really REALLY sucks... but,

when money is tight..... its time to break out the scissors and glue.....

make a shadowbox thing with old pics and momentos (movie tickets, etc... i did..... it means something....i'll post a pic of mine that i made for kwyck this year soon for you guys..... (i made him promise not to look at this thread :) )

also be sure to add a special inside joke or a quote or something that you thought of yourself..... the quote in mine is "love is when reality is better than a dream..."

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you cant beat the d.i.c.k in a box gift... ever seen the SNL clip?

;)
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for a long distance gift, but I do have youtube links!

And then there was the spoof on the boy band spoof, Box In A Box.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
d.i.c.k. in a box lol. I cant believe Timberlake signed off on that skit.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Why buy her choco's and flowers if you're already bedding her and the deal's signed? Aren't your defined pecs and large biceps enough? :lol:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont buy her anything and make her think you forgot valentines day, then on the 15th show up with diamond earrings and 2 dozen (now reduced haha) flowers left over at the florists, then go to a restaurant that's empty since everyone was there the night before. Sure, you wont get any on V Day, but its worth the sacrifice later. Then again, since were talking under $50, here is what I got her this year:

Set Of 12 Heart Necklace Set and gifts. Items as low as $9.99, nothin' over $20 at Collections Etc.!

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Flowers and a cooked meal with a bottle of wine, after the meal chocolates in the bed room. Then knocked em boots lol.