Halloween Remake

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rob Zombie's Halloween will be released this september, I know I am looking forward to it but people have been boycotting the set with pickett signs, anyone against the remake?

Even though there are many bad remakes, I'd prefer to at least see what someone else has to offer to the story and see a different perspective on it if the only other option is to not see anything at all. Most people prefer to leave well enough alone though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
big deal. let him remake the friggin thing, he's not making anyone watch it, who's he hurting? fvkcers whine about the most useless sh!t. this is the first i've heard about it but i'd definately go see simply for being a zombie fan.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
big deal. let him remake the friggin thing, he's not making anyone watch it, who's he hurting? fvkcers whine about the most useless sh!t. this is the first i've heard about it but i'd definately go see simply for being a zombie fan.
I heard about this a few months ago and I genuinely like Rob Zombie's enthusiasm for the genre. He doesn't make senseless remakes and I like how fans are the ones making some of the newer remakes.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really liked his other films "House of 1000 corpses", and "Devils Rejects". I'm looking forward to this one as well, as it's not really a traditional remake but a prequel that tells about the formation of the man in the mask Micheal Myers.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rob said the mask looks so similar that he cant even believe it. I just saw an image of the new house, and as far as I can tell this is going to be one of the best horror movies of the year if not THE best, look forward to reading about it every day, check their myspace page to see the entire cast, many of the devils rejects will be in it and Danielle Harris, who played Jamie Strode in 4-5 will be in it as Annie

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really liked his other films "House of 1000 corpses", and "Devils Rejects". I'm looking forward to this one as well, as it's not really a traditional remake but a prequel that tells about the formation of the man in the mask Micheal Myers.
I loved "House of a Thousand Corpses". However "The Devils Rejects" was crap in my opinion.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was the complete opposite at first, I had to watch House 6 times before I could appreciate it for its originality and explicit gore. Devils was much more realistic for my taste, and I liked how he managed to get the audience to empathize with the villains and hate the sheriff, but the majority of my friends prefer House over Devils Rejects