Pumping Iron the movie?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
Hey i heard that they are gonna make a pumping iron 2. does anyone know if there is any truth to this? if so who would star in it??????:confused:

Ibanez

Awards
I don't know if they are making one with guys. But there is an Pumping Iron 2. It features women though. I have no clue if they are considering making a second.

I also heard they are contemplating taking Pumping Iron and putting it out on DVD remastered along with additional footage. I heard too that some companies have asked Arnold about a Pumping Iron video game.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I swear to God I've heard about that DVD so many times now, I WANT IT DAMNIT!! :D :D Not sure on a release, but I did also read something about a video game too, interesting

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
u guys have the Arnold Shwartzenegger's Modern Bodybuilding Encyclopedia?

its a pretty descnet book, esp for the price. i got mine for $22.00
its pretty much self explanatory, and basic info, but a good book nonetheless.

T-Bar

Awards
I was disapointed with pumping Iron. I like "The unbelievable way better. Dorian yates "blood and guts was OK.

Ibanez

Awards
There is a site that sells a DVD copy of pumping iron. I don't if it's quality is any better or whether it's rip of the VHS. I do have pumping on 2 SVCD. Haven't tested them out yet, need my dvd player.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Ibanez - let me know how the quality of those SVCDs are once you watch them...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
wonder if that's from the same Divx file I have....not very good quality, needs remastered IMO, then it'll be great again. :)

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
weave - i probably have the same Divx file that you have :)

Ibanez

Awards
Quality isn't the greatest. However, I'm working on my own trying to get it up to par hopefully.

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
u guys have the Arnold Shwartzenegger's Modern Bodybuilding Encyclopedia?

its a pretty descnet book, esp for the price. i got mine for $22.00
its pretty much self explanatory, and basic info, but a good book nonetheless.
i got mine for free :D good book though

anyways, they were supposed to make this **** a while back "pumping iron 2: the females perspective" or something like that

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i got mine for free :D good book though

anyways, they were supposed to make this **** a while back "pumping iron 2: the females perspective" or something like that
heh, i always digged buff chix. am i weird? i dunno, i just cant stand olive-oil looking girls.:p

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
eh, i don't like the HUGE muscular ones, i love the ones into sports though :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
fitness models sure.....arms bigger than mine....not cool :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
fitness models sure.....arms bigger than mine....not cool :D
just think tho, they could take care of ur light work.:D
although id prolly have a hard time breakinup with her if i had too. she'd prolly say "only if u can pin me":eek:

Bigjay, i hear ya man. i need to find me a chik that can watch games with me all day long, play madden with me, and make bets on games. ahhhh.......it would be paradise.:eek: