Where or Where Did Ray Sausage Go?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK, I'll state the obvious and address the thought running rampant throughout our nation:

"For the love of all that is right and good, what has become of Ray "I Never Met a Liver-Hampering Supplement I Didn't Take" Sausage?

Let's commence this, my fellow devotees, as the official start of "Sausage Watch 2007". Please report any Sausage sightings.

Thank you.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
He probably died of liver failure LOL ?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Why don't we just dismiss your "sausage watch" because he was annoying and offered nothing worth anything here. Go search for sausage somewhere else.:yawn: This is so passe'.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ask Vince Spider, they 'got' each other:rolleyes:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why don't we just dismiss your "sausage watch" because he was annoying and offered nothing worth anything here. Go search for sausage somewhere else.:yawn: This is so passe'.
Update: Please Accept this as the Official Cancellation of Sausage Watch 2007

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
What the hell kind of name is "Ray Sausage"?

Is it a allegorical reference to what he lacks from "mad juice*, yo!"?

(i.e. Steroids)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cough Cough, Ray=Vince for those who don't know.
:gas:

IDK, though Vince's comments rarely bring anything credible or useful to the board, Ray's posts were straight-up ridiculous. Where Ray was a blantant troll, Vince could prove to just be an idiot. There's lots of stupid people in this world, who like to think they know what they're talking about (I'm guilty of this as well sometimes.).

I kinda like having them around under the notion that flaming them greatly boosts my self-esteem.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Cough Cough, Ray=Vince for those who don't know.
:gas:
mate you have zero credability to be making any such calls. :fool2: You talked the talk but are yet to post any pics. there are even people acusing you of being ray sausage:toofunny: on your mass tabs thread. i guess because just like sausage you talked it up but cant back it up with pics!!! and its been weeks , its time to man up!!!:duel:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
IDK, though Vince's comments rarely bring anything credible or useful to the board, Ray's posts were straight-up ridiculous. Where Ray was a blantant troll, Vince could prove to just be an idiot. There's lots of stupid people in this world, who like to think they know what they're talking about (I'm guilty of this as well sometimes.).

I kinda like having them around under the notion that flaming them greatly boosts my self-esteem.
if it isnt mr pubmed study himself thesinner!!!, do you actually train? or are you to busy reading pubmed and text books while guys like myself are in the trenches training. the question i ask is if you wanted to get a better physique would you ask a person with a good build or would you ask some pencil neck who read all his kwoledge from pubmed and textbooks. what im getting at is do you actually have a physique? or are you like so many others on this board who talk it up but dont have the goods to back it up!!!!:FUfinger:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the smileys in the posts, grammar, and the name (regular name first followed by a noun)......hmmm.........very similiar. its funny vince came just as sausage got banned.

But hey im dont have evidence but the two of you are alot alike is all im saying. I liked Ray so dont take offense Vince ;)

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
the smileys in the posts, grammar, and the name (regular name first followed by a noun)......hmmm.........very similiar. its funny vince came just as sausage got banned.

But hey im dont have evidence but the two of you are alot alike is all im saying. I liked Ray so dont take offense Vince ;)
a couple of diffences between me and sausage is i post pics and i dont do steroids or encorage their use. no offence taken bro.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
mate you have zero credability to be making any such calls. :fool2: You talked the talk but are yet to post any pics. there are even people acusing you of being ray sausage:toofunny: on your mass tabs thread. i guess because just like sausage you talked it up but cant back it up with pics!!! and its been weeks , its time to man up!!!:duel:
:goodpost:
cant agree more, dr liftalots mass tabs thread is a joke and i for one think maybe liftalot and sausage might be the same guy.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it isnt mr pubmed study himself thesinner!!!, do you actually train? or are you to busy reading pubmed and text books while guys like myself are in the trenches training. the question i ask is if you wanted to get a better physique would you ask a person with a good build or would you ask some pencil neck who read all his kwoledge from pubmed and textbooks. what im getting at is do you actually have a physique? or are you like so many others on this board who talk it up but dont have the goods to back it up!!!!:FUfinger:
24 hours in a day my friend. I'm sure you'll agree if I trained all 24 hours, I wouldn't be very big at all. Personally I would prefer the advice of a 'pencil-neck' over a 'meat-head', but you're more than welcome to listen to whomever you want.

BTW, I'm a fitness model, so I'd hope I have a pretty good physique.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fitness model, so I'd hope I have a pretty good physique.
got any pics of any recent work you've done sinner?

always good to see someone who makes a living from having a pretty good physique.:thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got any pics of any recent work you've done sinner?

always good to see someone who makes a living from having a pretty good physique.:thumbsup:
Nothing real recent; though, I should be shooting some time this summer. I should be one of the thumbnails on the left side of the screen, 2/3 of the way down, whose name rhyme's with sinner. Pics are back from when I was natural: I've since gotten much bigger.

Athletes

Warning: The Dude to clothing ratio is through the roof.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second row from left if it's your lastname that rhymes with Sinner :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, you looked good and all but you could of saved us from bringing up a page with 100 half naked guys on it. I'm still recovering from watching 300 and Dudity in massive amounts has caused trauma that will require years of therapy to recover from.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, you looked good and all but you could of saved us from bringing up a page with 100 half naked guys on it. I'm still recovering from watching 300 and Dudity in massive amounts has caused trauma that will require years of therapy to recover from.
C'mon Jay, who are you trying to kid. The only recovery you're doing is cleaning the massive amounts post-traumatic discharge off your keyboard and monitor. :toofunny:

I'm also still a little wary about giving my full name online, so I just dropped some clues, and let you guys can figure it out for yourselves.

Scroll down a little further, first column on the left. Misty is f***in' HOT. :chick:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keyboards and monitors are a pain to replace. You try recovering from that quickly!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who in the hell started this thread?

Oh, nevermind.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Nothing real recent; though, I should be shooting some time this summer. I should be one of the thumbnails on the left side of the screen, 2/3 of the way down, whose name rhyme's with sinner. Pics are back from when I was natural: I've since gotten much bigger.

Athletes
YOW

You need to put a NSFW mark on that link before linking people to that much scantily clad man-ass. I opened that link while my dad was nearby. Good thing I have sharp reflexes.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mega man...i have noticed you have been playing a lot of games lately and you're always playing as a 'female'. With the recent subscription to missteen mag and now this page of man-ass I think it's time we have a talk.

Love Dad

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
YOW

You need to put a NSFW mark on that link before linking people to that much scantily clad man-ass. I opened that link while my dad was nearby. Good thing I have sharp reflexes.
Pops would never look at you the same. Insert Charlie Murphy voice: That is the gayest sh*t I've ever seen.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Yea you'd end up like Butter's, being sent to pray away camp for being bi-curious ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son of a *****! I knew I should of stayed awake a bit longer. Now I need to make up for being outdone.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Son of a *****! I knew I should of stayed awake a bit longer. Now I need to make up for being outdone.
If we start trophy hunting, this board will be empty in a heartbeat. Let's just grab a beer back at the lodge instead and only pull out the hunting rifles when someone really gets out of hand.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll bring the sandbags and backhoe you bring the alcohol :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
If we start trophy hunting, this board will be empty in a heartbeat. Let's just grab a beer back at the lodge instead and only pull out the hunting rifles when someone really gets out of hand.
I'll bring the sandbags and backhoe you bring the alcohol :)
is that some new kind of sex talk or its just me and my perverted POV?:think:

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Mega man...i have noticed you have been playing a lot of games lately and you're always playing as a 'female'. With the recent subscription to missteen mag and now this page of man-ass I think it's time we have a talk.

Love Dad
oh shi :icon_lol:

Hope he doesn't find out about that nun costume in my wardrobe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43