AP Dutch gym to introduce 'Naked Sunday'

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There isn't a towel big enough to wipe those machines clean to my standards after such an event.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine, good mornings, squats, deads, leg press, treadmill, the benches......

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
there is some exercises that some of the women at my gym do that i would love to see done in the nude. Especially some of the stretching routines they do. although the test alllows me to visualize itt anyhow.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Woah woah, wait, what?

If I went to that gym I'd never go back again after hearing about that.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i would be friont loading plates on myself if i saw some of the women at my gym "nekkid" on some of those machine.i would joing the pilates gclass only on sundays

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
A better idea would be Stripper Sundays...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i would be a fan of "birdcage" sundays..have a few girls ina cage on swings in thongs

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think TUT and wojo got the right idea. I think that gym is going to be pretty empty on naked sunday LOL.

tattoopierced1

its been done at my gym before...sadly some dude was demonstrating squats in the nude.... *shudder*

quitman

Awards
I thought the pole dancing thing was a good idea imagine that.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ick....bad enuff some they walk around the lockers this way

:run:
yea what is that about.i refuse to sue the lockers at my gym because it feels like a episode of OZ in there.im waiting for the gimp to come walking out of a locker

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
yea what is that about.i refuse to sue the lockers at my gym because it feels like a episode of OZ in there.im waiting for the gimp to come walking out of a locker
lol, there are gimps who talk to random strangers, while doing the dental floss shuffle between the legs....ughhhh

moflika

Awards
HAHAHH, this sounds awesome! I've seen enough nekkidness at this point that I'm pretty desensitized. I would go just to see people freaking out... and the ladies on the squat rack :run: