Hello

Tommyguns

Awards
It's tommyguns from WWBB? any other bros out there...

whats up with wwbb anyways looks like they got suspended or something.....

just checkin in so i can post topics in other forums on this site

tg

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:welcome:

Tommyguns

Awards
I am new here and having troubles getting around it seems.

Why can't i post messages on the steroid forum....it says i have to register first.....obviously i have registerd as i have posted here twice....and where is the "contact us" info.

thanks for any help

Tommy

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what WWBB is but I saw you website JUST a few hours ago lol

Looks GREAT!

Mike

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hey TG. The Admin is in the process of doing a lot upgrades so thre could be a glitch. I'll check it out.

Tommyguns

Awards
WWBB stands for Worldwidebodybuilding.com it's a great site with a lot of cool bros doing the same things we do

good info and everyone is pretty laid back

tg

Tommyguns

Awards
Hey Bros.

having troubles starting new threads on other topics, I keep getting this "log in" message, well i log in and it keeps sending me back to the same message....

how can i contact the admin staff b/c the "contact us" link don't work either! :(

thanks!

tg

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bros.

having troubles starting new threads on other topics, I keep getting this "log in" message, well i log in and it keeps sending me back to the same message....

how can i contact the admin staff b/c the "contact us" link don't work either! :(

thanks!

tg
I made them aware of your problem...Hopefully someone will address it soon. Sorry your having issues. I'm sure it will be taken care of shortly.

Workin

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its most likely a cookie problem with the new upgrade. If you have login troubles, clear cookies in your browser, clear cache and login again.