Elite Fitness BLOWS! - AnabolicMinds.com

Elite Fitness BLOWS!

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Elite Fitness BLOWS!

I have been a casual surfer of Elite for perhaps 2 years now. I do not post much, (probably 150 posts or less in the last 2 years).

Anyway, I go to log in, and that CON ARTIST George Spellwin has a message pop up that my account has been suspended because I have not logged in in 3 weeks. I CAN become a member again, with everything restored, I just have to upgrade to platnum (which costs $).

I THINK NOT! This has GOT to be one of the sleaziest little tricks I have ever seen on these boards. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever give that man a penny for his board, or to be a member!

2. Obese Member
    Answers

Not to mention thay are famous for delteting posts that question the Gods, Maco and Ulter.
  3. Elite Member
    Answers

Well they do try to charge for everything at Elite
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Thats why I'm not over there, I'm not paying Spellwin jack ****! And as bow said, the AF boys run that town, shady as ever
  5. Banned
    Answers

You mean this message?

Dear John Benz,

Your account has been temporarily disabled for server performance reasons due to 3 weeks of inactivity.

Your account has NOT been deleted and everything, like your post count, your private messages, your ignore and buddy lists can be restored.

All you need to do is to upgrade your membership to PLATINUM to reactivate your account and get all of the advanced features. And PLATINUM accounts never get disabled!

Spellwin can take that board and shove it!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

got it too..havent been there since they deleted a few posts i made about ala and where to get it cheaper..
  7. New Member
    Answers

Haha, that's hilarious. I signed up there a while back but never bother to go back. That's a pretty lame move to make a profit. As far as I'm concerned, charging a membership is cool IF you provide a service above and beyond a forum. I can understand having advertising or opening a store front to help cover the cost of a dedicated server (Trust me it ain't cheap) but a membership fee of $12 PLUS the already existing advertising is just getting greedy. Atleast give people a reason to pay a membership besides some "steriod report", whoopie!
  8. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by wardog
    I have been a casual surfer of Elite for perhaps 2 years now. I do not post much, (probably 150 posts or less in the last 2 years).

Anyway, I go to log in, and that CON ARTIST George Spellwin has a message pop up that my account has been suspended because I have not logged in in 3 weeks. I CAN become a member again, with everything restored, I just have to upgrade to platnum (which costs $).

I THINK NOT! This has GOT to be one of the sleaziest little tricks I have ever seen on these boards. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever give that man a penny for his board, or to be a member!
    Exact same thing happenned to me.. I was enraged 2 weeks ago when I found it out.
  9. Senior Member
    Answers

lol, just went and checked, had the same thing myself... not surprised though... what a hooptie piece of **** board they have. 12 dollars my jolly white buttcrack.
  10. New Member
    Answers

I asked a question over there and someone told me to do a search.

I did a search before I asked my question but non-platinum members only get 5 search results.

If you do a search on creatine it gives you the latest threads with the word "creatine" mentioned in them 3 out 5 results where from the chat board. I get this with all my searches, the search function for non-plat members is useless.

11. Senior Member
    Answers

While Im not completely anti-elite as many of you are, (it was my home board for forever cuz I always thought bb.com was filled with ridiculous amounts of **** despite some gems), I think it has gone completely downhill since GS decided that you pretty much have to be platinum to function tehre now. They used to, and IMO still have the best archive on the net, but I sure as hell am not paying cash just to access it.
    Besides that, their main anabolic board has gone to hell, with maybe 5% of the knowledgable posters remaining while the rest are just newbie repetive questions (a la bb.com supplement page).
    Their diet board is trash with Mr.x focusing all his time on massmonsters and some ****up named hansel giving advice 24/7. And supplement wise is just ridiculous.
    There are still a few good posters there, Sofa George in particular and TheMAchine are both good bros, but on teh whole everyone has left.
    Ill stick to here, GM, CEM, and animal's.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  188 lbs.
    Answers

same here. used to be a handy place to look stuff up due to the sheer volume of stuff there, plus another opinion is always nice, but theres no way there worth a yearly, yet alone monthly fee!

I predict they will get small, fast.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Elite fitness elbow sleeves
    By Bw2506 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM
  2. Elite's Ultimate ALA Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 09:14 PM
  3. fitness mags...which ones
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 11:10 AM
  4. Elite Fitness blocking me--banned, or bug?
    By smokinghawk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:01 PM
  5. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 03:53 PM