I want my name changed back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdnutrition

Awards
One thing does suck, i just noticed that my name was changed from

to sdnutrition

i understand whoever owns this board, wants to make money but this is borderline ridiculous.

I want it changed back

I dont care how money orientated SOME of the site is, my username is sdnutrition

Whoever changed it needs to stop bull ****ing and put it back the way it was

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I understand where you're coming from, but who really cares what your name is. They can name me ****face for all I care.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Um, are you sure you didn't just type it in wrong? Because when you made your first post, your name was the same as it is now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about making 20 posts all trying to attract attention to your company, which you repeat over and over while NOT paying to sponsor the board, instead of emailing the admin.

I smell shenanigans.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shenanigans!! lol

Contact the site owner through the advertise email on the forum and it can be handled there. Throwing up those kinds of comments in the open forum isn't the way to do business.

sdnutrition

Awards
Im not trying to attract business like that.

I actually think they changed it. Maybe im wrong. But this was not an attempt to attract attention.

If they did change it, it would be nice to say something anytime now. anyone?

I understand where you're coming from, but who really cares what your name is. They can name me ****face for all I care.
its more about the idea of too strong cencorship, not what my name is. More principle than anything, if i wanted to be known as ****face i would have chose ****face.

**** it, im over it

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing does suck, i just noticed that my name was changed from

to sdnutrition

i understand whoever owns this board, wants to make money but this is borderline ridiculous.

I want it changed back

I dont care how money orientated SOME of the site is, my username is sdnutrition

Whoever changed it needs to stop bull ****ing and put it back the way it was
OK listen. Your previous board name is the name of a retail site. This is obvioulsy not an accident that you chose that name. We have retail board sponsors that pay to advertise here. That is in conflict with a couple of our rules.

First rule it is in conflict with is our retail advertisement rule. The second rule it is in conflict with is our no source posting rule.

You have been made aware of the rules. They are what they are. If you have a problem with them you are free to refrain from posting here.

If you would like to be a contributing rule abiding member here then post away and aware. If you want to continue with attitude or rule infringement you will be gone.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.