- 01-22-2007, 10:11 PM
- 01-22-2007, 10:45 PM
- 01-22-2007, 11:23 PM
thanks for the tip. I might have passed it up, but are we allowed to have sigs?
if so, are we allowed to represent our own site in the sig?
I dont plan to spam or anything, but i would like to show off my site in the form of a little sig.
01-22-2007, 11:26 PM
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Rep Power
Sure...as long as you contribute by becoming a sponsor.Originally Posted by sdnutrition
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
01-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Cool, I agree
Already sent the email earlier today, that works
Similar Forum Threads
- By nick500 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2005, 09:07 PM
- By pokesteve in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:20 PM
- By stacker in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2003, 06:25 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 02:29 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:17 PM