Michael Jai White

JayRock

Awards
I just watched Undisputed 2 with him in it, and this guy looks like he could easily compete in a bodybuilding contest, and thats good for an actor/master martial artist. Would you say he has 17'' arms? He's fast too for a big guy.

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dude has definitely put on some size since he played "Spawn", and that bad computer in universal soldier 2. Arms I'd say are close.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then that explains it.LOL

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Hello everybody, this is my first post. Was wondering if anybody has a post here on what this guy's workout consists of. Anybody have one for Van Damme too?

thanks
Scott

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't really know, but I do know that the Universal Soldier 2 dvd had a little extra feature showing White's training for the movie. Might want to check it out since it's only about 5.99 at walley world.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Actually, I just got that movie last night and watched the features. He goes into really no detail on what he does or diet. Just says when gets close to I think he meant the movie, that he has 70% protein. Also said he changes his workouts everytime but not into the reps sets concept. I will go with what I got though.

later
Scott

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't think it had that much detail. It was just the only thing I could think of that had a little of what you where looking for.