What does PH stand for???

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

Chemo?

Ok, I’m a little confused as to what “pH” means. I’m assuming that you are referring to the acidic level? If so then how is the pH adjusted? Why? When?

Is it necessary to adjust the pH level for a liquid solution the same as for the gel? This brings me back to the question of why is a liquid even converted to a gel in the first place… ?

Also, I see the “PH” used a lot on this site and I originaly thought it was referring to “Pro-Hormones”. Obviously I am no chemist, so can someone clear this whole (pH, PH) thing up for me?

I’m really interested in this whole homebrew idea and I would love to bring some new found knowledge over to my homeland Meso! (www.Mesomorphosis.com) I’ve got a lot of ideas and I appreciate your help on this guys. –Your Endo

P.S. can someone give me the link to ‘clerk2togo’s’ original thread on how the “Perfect Homebrew” formula got started? I heard it was on bb, but I cant seem find it.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%

Ph can refer to either Pro-Hormones or the acidity/basitity *spelling, it is to early * oh a substance. Context will let you know. Usually if they are talking about the amount of ph in a substance it is pro-hormone if they are talking about the ph of a substance it acidity.

Peace, and try the search function for curt's post.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Re: Chemo?

Originally posted by Your Endo

P.S. can someone give me the link to ‘clerk2togo’s’ original thread on how the “Perfect Homebrew” formula got started? I heard it was on bb, but I cant seem find it.
    LMAO @ curt. Dude I never knew that it used to be clerk2togo's!! So your a clerk where togo's are sold and the 2 stands for what? Like a drive through feel?? Bahaahwhwhwaaa. "Clerk-2-togos" how can I help.
    •   

4. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I will let that one slide.. clerk2togo ?????? .. hehehehe.. In this case pH refers to acidity level. You do not need to adjust it in the liquid version(which is the best ) but you MAY have to for the gel version. The reason for this is if it is off the gel will clump up which is no good... You can find the 2 threads over at bb.com .. 1) perfecting homebrew and 2) homebrew perfected.. Do a serch and you will find them...

Also here is the link to the other thread read chemo's responce he tell exactly how to gel it.. I have never geled mine and I don't think i will . Liquid in a spray bottle is the best...( hehehehehe) .. TTY

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...3068#post53068
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Liquid versions are only best for electrical engineers...chemists prefer the higher performance gelled versions

Chemo
  6. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its electronic engineer.. Its a tossup but the gel is less messy. From what I hear. but most of us canucks use the spray... TTY

PS To tell you the truth the reason I don;t gel is I'm lazy... heheheh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine deadly? What does it mean for energy supps?
    By bushyman in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 06:07 PM
  2. What does everyone do for post-workout ?
    By turbolag86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM
  3. WUT DOES ATD STAND FOR ?
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:33 PM
  5. Arnold in politics-whats does this mean for us?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 06:54 PM