England should not be part of the UK

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
This may seem crazy for some? All over the world the union jack is considered to be the flag of England and not the UK, England should have its own nationall anthem (fields of glory) and not God save the Queen because this is the national athem of Britain and not England. I want nothing more than for England to be a seperate country with its own curency that is seperate than Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland, English people should have a English passport and not a British one, Rules and laws should not be made by Westminster but by a knew English parlement, Irish people are proud to be Irish, Scots are proud to be Scots and the same for the Welsh, Im proud to be English, The Union should be split up into
independent countries, with there own goverment and curency.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think thats a great idea for many reason's.

But thats just me.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think thats a great idea for many reason's.

But thats just me.
Yeah, partially independent govern I'm for (e.g.English Parliament) but I can't see things working if each country was entirely independent. Unless you have a master-plan that no-one has thought up.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
either way, england still can't win at rugby, cricket or soccer
:toofunny:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Is that like saying red states and blue states should be divided into different countries ? (j/k) :D

Just curious, but why would it be a bad idea if they remainded as the United Kingdom ?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The UK and the adoption of the Euro as money is just another step towards the one world gov. Next up we're going to see a North American Union. :D

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Is that like saying red states and blue states should be divided into different countries ? (j/k) :D

Just curious, but why would it be a bad idea if they remainded as the United Kingdom ?
Because westminster controls the UK, and if the union was split up completly Northern Ireland would be run solely from Northern Ireland and not westminster, An English goverment might withdrwa from the EU, And we would have cotroll of the English border, taxes, Army ect ect this is what England needs, And a English goverment is more likelt to remain neutral in world affairs would stop the threat of a terrorist attack.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Because westminster controls the UK, and if the union was split up completly Northern Ireland would be run solely from Northern Ireland and not westminster, An English goverment might withdrwa from the EU, And we would have cotroll of the English border, taxes, Army ect ect this is what England needs, And a English goverment is more likelt to remain neutral in world affairs would stop the threat of a terrorist attack.
Never in my day would I ever think I would agree with an Orange Bastard, he is right. The English have lost their English identity, they call themselves Brits, yet the Scots and Welshies do not, no true Northern Irishman would ever call himself a Brit. N. Ireland should be engulfed back to the Republic, Scots should have their land back and govern themsleves as well. I think the EU has destroyed the whole of Europe and will continue too.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
The Scots and the Irish would have gladly let England gone about their own affairs, but the English were too busy keeping those two under their domination.

Now y'all get to live with the arguably stale associations born of those past conquests.

Karma can be a b***h like that.
:clap2:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Never in my day would I ever think I would agree with an Orange Bastard, he is right. The English have lost their English identity, they call themselves Brits, yet the Scots and Welchies do not, no true Northern Irishman would ever call himself a Brit. N. Ireland should be engulfed back to the Republic, Scots should have their land back and govern themsleves as well. I think the EU has destroyed the whole of Europe and will continue too.
i agree 100% no true Northern Irishman would ever call himself a Brit, and no true English man would call themselves a Brit, its the royalls fault the queen and her family should be striped of there rishes and booted out it's there fault, its a dam shame we did not revolt like the French did, the only people who i know who call themselves brittish are from Africa, its a dam shame that Guy folk failed.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
i agree 100% no true Northern Irishman would ever call himself a Brit, and no true English man would call themselves a Brit, its the royalls fault the queen and her family should be striped of there rishes and booted out it's there fault, its a dam shame we did not revolt like the French did, the only people who i know who call themselves brittish are from Africa, its a dam shame that Guy folk failed.
We did revolt in 1916, that at least led us to 26 of the 32 counties return to us. I agree that the Royals need to go, they do no good for England or its old kingdom.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The problem with that is they technically own pretty much all of the land in the UK, I believe. But heck, if they were forced out they could always goto Canada or Australia :p

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The problem with that is they technically own pretty much all of the land in the UK, I believe. But heck, if they were forced out they could always goto Canada or Australia :p
We'l take some Scots and a few Irishmen but keep the Englishman. They don't fair too well Downunder these days. i don't think there are any Welsh in Australia either so send a few over as well.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
This may seem crazy for some? All over the world the union jack is considered to be the flag of England and not the UK, England should have its own nationall anthem (fields of glory) and not God save the Queen because this is the national athem of Britain and not England. I want nothing more than for England to be a seperate country with its own curency that is seperate than Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland, English people should have a English passport and not a British one, Rules and laws should not be made by Westminster but by a knew English parlement, Irish people are proud to be Irish, Scots are proud to be Scots and the same for the Welsh, Im proud to be English, The Union should be split up into
independent countries, with there own goverment and curency.

It boggles my mind that Irish, Scottish, Welsh and English can't get along to the extent they're still, in the 21st century, talking about splitting up, but Britain is allowing all kinds of fruitcakes in from Godforsake-a-stan in who consider themselves enemies of all to the extent they blow themselves up on the subway, and nobody complains about that but nazis and Eric Clapton. Frankly, I think everyone on that side of the atlantic must be bonkers. Reading Theodore Dalrymple has pretty much convinced me the only hope left for England is the Hindu indians who live in it.

-phaeton66

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The immigration system in this country is ridiculous. A bit like Australia - as in we let every single nationality into the country besides the English speaking white person.
When i arrived in London with a friend of mine i strolled through customs with my British passport(thanks to my dad) but my friend got refused entry and sent back to Sydney. He was only going to be here for a 6 week holiday. He had a return airfare booked and everything but the customs guy put words in his mouth and made it sound like my mate was going to stay and work. Now my friend isn't very bright and when they take you off to a small room and surround you with custom officials it can be very intimidating so needless to say he freaked out and admitted to all kinds of crap they accused him of. I got removed by airport security for getting a little vocal with the customs official because believe it or not he barely spoke English and he was wearing a terbin!!:jaw:

So i've gone completely off topic but its been a while since i've told that story.