New Chic

JenJo

JenJo

Awards
Hi all!

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I'm a female first off, 24 and compete with the local NPC. I've been a competitor since 2003 (when I stepped on stage). I am currently competing in figure but will be crossing over to bodybuilding. I am training for a show this year and a state show in 2008.

5'7" 150-155 lbs (off season) and 125-130 for competition. I was 115 at my first one and my goal since has been to pack on some size. I've done just that. But I'm not stopping yet, of course.

Well, hope to gain more knowledge to possibly help become the competitor that I want to be. I've got the motivation, the potential and guts, so everything else is a matter of just getting it done.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Hi all!

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I'm a female first off, 24 and compete with the local NPC. I've been a competitor since 2003 (when I stepped on stage). I am currently competing in figure but will be crossing over to bodybuilding. I am training for a show this year and a state show in 2008.

5'7" 150-155 lbs (off season) and 125-130 for competition. I was 115 at my first one and my goal since has been to pack on some size. I've done just that. But I'm not stopping yet, of course.

Well, hope to gain more knowledge to possibly help become the competitor that I want to be. I've got the motivation, the potential and guts, so everything else is a matter of just getting it done.

...Enjoy your stay :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome over! I'm glad you found your way here. We need more female bbing representation!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Glad to see another female on this board. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've come to the right spot. Stay and learn.... it pretty much goes hand and hand here.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Welcome JenJo. This place is full of knowledge and if you learn how to manipulate the search function then you'll do okay ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In the immortal words of one Austin Powers: "that's a man, baby!"

JenJo

JenJo

Awards
i lovethem figure competitors
Yeah, everyone does :) :bow28:

I'm switching over though...I want to have a routine and do the pose downs...and flex!

Moon pies...gotta love those things. I wonder what they're made of...who cares! They are awesome (specially nuked first).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon pies...gotta love those things. I wonder what they're made of...who cares! They are awesome (specially nuked first).
Mmmmm, moon pies. Go great with some RC cola, and 5seconds of microwaving.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome.