Future ? time Mr. O -Check it out

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
The boy is packing some muscle, and so young. If they can work on the areas they pointed out, get some peak to those biceps, then maybe. Big freak!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's sick especially if he's 21. Man do I feel bad about myself now, :D

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
You know that guy is smiling because he loves it AND the money is rolling in. CHA CHING. Hey, I get paid to work out, cool.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Def a great find! Interesting pointers, too!

Kid has potential!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Interesting Tip:

They said they use Shea Butter applications to minimize stretch marks.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Funny how the guy says he is still going to grow because hes 21. Yeah, right.

I'm sure genetics have a ton to do with the sheer mass these guys can put on, but how many cycles do you think he has done already at 21 y/o?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Funny how the guy says he is still going to grow because hes 21. Yeah, right.

I'm sure genetics have a ton to do with the sheer mass these guys can put on, but how many cycles do you think he has done already at 21 y/o?
He is a genetic freak like Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler. He, believe it or not, "will" probably keep growing. You are looking at a multiple time Mr. O right there, just like Ronnie.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i think people are jumping to HUGE conclusions here ... his back compared to the top pros is not remotely impressive .. it will have to be brought up a TON if he's going to compete to be mr. o

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
In the vid, they said that he just started working on his upper body a year ago. I'm not exactly certain when the vid was made but maybe his back has come up since the vid? He is 21 and has the time to put into it. He doesn't really have to worry about legs so much.

Ronnie is 42
Jay is 33

I'll stick to my prediction.

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see, I wanna see...damn work filters...

Guess I'll just haveta wait til tonight...like always with the damn vids you guys all put up.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
"His legs grow about 25% faster than everything else. He looks at them funny and they grow."

The guy has potential but his back width sucks compared to how thick he is. His wheel are sick though and he has an awesome physique for being 21! I'm jealous!

psycho

psycho

Awards
Just standing there, his biceps look great, but then he flexes them, and they just dont stand up.. I know he is new to the body buidling side, but he needs a ton of work to get into the Mr O..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats why he has that trainer.....

I can't believe the freakin' wheels on him, though!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that guy was huge for an 18 year old. Had alot of fat but he still had alot of muscle that young.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A definite freak, no doubt. He kinda reminds me of Branch Warren at that age. A future Mr. O, hard to say at this point, his face looks alot older that 21, with that kinda development at that age, there has been a few cycles under his young belt...