Help buying a TV
- 01-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Help buying a TV
I need some help buying a new TV. I'm looking for a plasma or LCD in the 37 - 42" range. My family room isnt that big, so maybe 42" is a little big. My limited knowledge of HD programming indicates that 1080p doesnt even exist so 1080i / 720p is likely sufficient.
I would not like to exceed 2000$ for this purchase. Anyone have any opinions on good quality sets that offer great picture?
- 01-11-2007, 06:25 PM
- 01-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by B4n3 0n3
01-11-2007, 07:37 PM
IMO, the best deal out right now is Sony's 42" Grand Wega from last year, I think it is retailing for around $1000 right now and worth every penny.
01-11-2007, 08:07 PM
01-11-2007, 08:08 PM
01-11-2007, 08:11 PM
man visions electronics had a few 42" plasmas on for $482 on boxing day. We went to go the night before at 10pm but the line up was so long. I'll wait till next year to pick one up.
01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
http://www.thebrick.com/Application/...2DCDC8DD0FD935Originally Posted by canadian champ
There it is, sorry for the horrendously long link. Anyway, I have seen it for much cheaper than that. Go into a store, since it is last year's model it may not be advertised right now, but they will still have it in stock.
I have had it for a little over a year and had absolutely ZERO problems.
01-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LUWIS THE MAN in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 13Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:04 PM
- By Redsox0432 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:36 AM
- By ALJD0812 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
- By xZeroCrashx in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2004, 02:46 AM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2004, 02:48 AM