• Rocky 6

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Which do you think is the best Rocky training sequence from all the Rocky movies except Rocky 5 which doesn't count as it does not exist.

Rocky 1 Training

Rocky 2 Training

Rocky 3 Training

Rocky 4 Training

Rocky 6 Training

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
haha, after we got back from our new years celebrations, my friends and I all watched the Rocky training montages.

classic!

opening song for two is best. training in one I think is tops. the man can run.

"what are you waitin for!!!!!"

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
diddnt watch them all but have seen all but the new one, Loved 2 though. it brings a tear to my eye when adrian says win.:ntome:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i'd have to say the rocky 4 training. i saw rocky 4 as a kid at the movie theatre at around 7 or 8 years of age and that what got me interested in training. the rocky movies have allways inspired me in the gym or in my martial arts training.good effort b unit:cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 is the one that i will always remember and i liked the best. Cant take anything away from 1, hitting the raw meat!, and 2 is great with the community with him and adrian but 4 takes my vote. 6 looks so fake lol.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
In Rocky 6 video, I noticed Rocky has not learned that there are better shoes for running.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
4 is in my opinion the best...but I liked 6 because it features the keg throw.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
diddnt watch them all but have seen all but the new one, Loved 2 though. it brings a tear to my eye when adrian says win.:ntome:
That's the reason I like it as well. After all the crap that they went thru it makes for a more emotional training sequence in that regaurds.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Love 1, for real old times sake. But three does it for me. The first movie I saw in the theatres with out my parents permission.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Four. I watched it with my Grandfather many times.

S

SHADOW2492

Awards
Can someone tell me the name of the song from the first one?? thanks in advance.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me the name of the song from the first one?? thanks in advance.
It's called "Gonna fly now" by Bill Conti

My favorite is Rocky IV because you see Rocky training in the snow, chopping wood, and pulling a sled while Drago is training in the ultimate state of the art facility with all kinds of experts to help him out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's a good one to. Kinda expresses the "American Way" with rocky training hardcore in a hardcore climate.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's a good one to. Kinda expresses the "American Way" with rocky training hardcore in a hardcore climate.
Drago also gets injected with steroids too but the video doesn't show that part so even thought the Soviets cheated, we still whooped their a$$ :head:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Drago also gets injected with steroids too but the video doesn't show that part so even thought the Soviets cheated, we still whooped their a$$ :head:
this is the better training montage from rocky 4
"Hearts On Fire"

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In real life, during shooting the movie Dolph Lundren put Sly into the hospital during sparring. Dolph Lundren is/was bad ass at fighting i read somewhere on the net.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Saw Rocky Balboa . Inspirational. I am inspired.
:hammer: I still hate those few Rocky haters who give me crap for wearing my Rocky shirt and saying that it's a movie for numb skulls who like violence. So much more to Rocky then the fighting.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:hammer: I still hate those few Rocky haters who give me crap for wearing my Rocky shirt and saying that it's a movie for numb skulls who like violence. So much more to Rocky then the fighting.
I agree

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 All the way. i also like that part from 4 after he agrees to fight the russian and then go`s for a drive in his Lambo with "No easy way out" playing during the flashbacks.
That SHOULD have been the last Rocky movie. IMO