Apple's new phone

1. Apple's new phone

2. Cool but watching Steve present a new product is cooler...

3. if only it was an open g3 phone and not stuck with cingular... i have another year on my contract and i really wanted to get out of it and go somewhere else.
    •   

4. I figured out a cool use for it. It has a web browser, login to AM and keep your workout logs going real time

5. god i love mac..anxiously awaiting there new os.this phone was a no brainer cant wait till my t-mobile contract expires pure touch screen.now i gotta get apple tv and a iphone and i will be in heaven

6. Just 2 days ago I said to myself, the day they release a PDA with just an on/off button and a touchscreen is the day I buy one, if this thing can apeal to me more then the n95 I would get it.
    I thought it was gonna look like this http://www.floatingpears.com/garage/iPhone.jpg

World of Apple - Multi-Touch Interaction Video

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Cool but watching Steve present a new product is cooler...
    and your avatar is the coolest (and paradoxically the hottest)!

I hate Steve Jobs...he's such a phony.

8. about the multi touch display... when apple patented the multi touch screen, it was thought that it was going to be for a music display( via cdm Create Digital Music Apple’s Touchscreen Patent: Actual Patent Reveals Gestures, Not Hardware) which im still hoping for an affordable multi touch screen interface made by apple for my music apps... but yeah, i thought i would share.

9. Quote Originally Posted by klugman
    and your avatar is the coolest (and paradoxically the hottest)!

I hate Steve Jobs...he's such a phony.
    why is he a phony?

10. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    why is he a phony?
    I think he's a phony because he is constantly mouthing ultra-liberal (bordering on marxist) platitudes while living the life of a corporate raider.

Digital Journal - Steve jobs investigated by SEC in illegal $7.5M-stock option bonus from Apple

Also, I saw him speak at the last Mac World I was at and he was so arrogant and full of himself.

11. I think most of the bigwigs with that much money and power are arrogant and have super egos, maybe that's how one succeeds in their arena.

Similar Forum Threads

1. apple pie flavored new product
    By phantom in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 02:25 AM
  2. Looking for a new phone
    By psulifter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 12:12 PM
  3. Time for a New Phone, but Confused...
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 01:21 PM
  4. Apple's I- Phone Is Just "too" Cool ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:23 AM