has any1 thought about this? i think its somewhat funny

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie coleman is a police officer correct?? and yet he does illegal substances such as steroids and growth hormones lol...hmmmm thats not fair

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
well..It depends on your definition of fair..
Just like most people their job is their job and their life is their life.. Most folks I know draw a line in between. As long as he is not using his job to score gear through busts then more power to him.
I mean He goes to work , hes a cop,he goes to enforce the law..when he gets off, hes Ronnie Coleman the bodybuilder. As long as there is a line there I dont see the big deal.
Being a cop is a job, just like a janitor.

BUt I didnt know he was a cop. I find it hard to believe he has a 9-5 job. Would make it kinda hard to be a Mr. Olympia all those years if you were working crazy shifts like cops do.

If he really is a cop then he gained 100 cool points for being able to swing a fulltime hard ass job like that and then become Mr. Olymia however many times he did.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He used to be a full-time officer, but he hasn't been active for several years.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well..It depends on your definition of fair..
Just like most people their job is their job and their life is their life.. Most folks I know draw a line in between. As long as he is not using his job to score gear through busts then more power to him.
I mean He goes to work , hes a cop,he goes to enforce the law..when he gets off, hes Ronnie Coleman the bodybuilder. As long as there is a line there I dont see the big deal.
Being a cop is a job, just like a janitor.

BUt I didnt know he was a cop. I find it hard to believe he has a 9-5 job. Would make it kinda hard to be a Mr. Olympia all those years if you were working crazy shifts like cops do.

If he really is a cop then he gained 100 cool points for being able to swing a fulltime hard ass job like that and then become Mr. Olymia however many times he did.
well i know he "use" to be a cop maybe not now anymore though

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
For the record he was mostly a "desk jockey" while he was in the force