recieving and doing 8 gingival/palatal injections this friday....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i am not going to sleep thursday night.....

so, this friday im going to be performing for the first time in my life, 8 intraoral injections on one of my classmates and she will do the same on me..... gosh i love my life......... dangers include temporary facial paralysis, hematomas, etc.... good times....

im paranoid of regular shots let alone intraoral shots......... good thing i only have to be a the test piggie for about a month. i cant wait until we get to nitrous oxide each other.....of course all the fun stuff is learned last.

its pretty crappy really. even nurse dont have to practice injections on each other....its simply not fair.....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
that is the coolest part about medical professions...you have to try everything out before you have a real patient in front of you.

Good luck Gimpy, should be a fun time. Hope you come out of it with ful function of your face. :rofl:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Getting those damned shots in the mouth are the worst part of going to the dentist for me. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I DID IT!!!!:nutkick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :chick:

I did my first intraoral injections today on a classmate and it was so fun!!! she has no nerve damage, paralysis, etc.... not even a hematoma!

i recieved my injections and she was amazing.

wow.... i finally feel so "professional"....im starting to feel like an actual successful adult.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
LOL, congrats Gimpy. This reminds me of the last time I went to the NHS student Dentists, had a hot girl inject me and then spend 10 minutes struggling desperately to get my upper left molar out. Worth every second :p

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
LOL, congrats Gimpy. This reminds me of the last time I went to the NHS student Dentists, had a hot girl inject me and then spend 10 minutes struggling desperately to get my upper left molar out. Worth every second :p

man pulling a tooth out of a socket....something about that really disturbs me....lol. i dont think i have the guts it take to be a dentist. major props (for that amount of school and guts for tooth pulling). for that girl, especially since shes hot. most hot chicks dont get real jobs.

thanks though! im just a tad excited.....