Where has Jonesers been the past 4-5 months?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing to come back and see all the new products out and all the new names here at AM.

Where to start...

My second daughter was born August 2nd so I was out on FMLA and decided to use up all my saved sick and vacation time that, if I quit, I would not get paid out on. So for 3 months I was getting pay checks and not working with hopes to take my REI business full time and either swim or sink. There comes a time when you get so sick of working for Corporate America when you know you are worth more than what they pay you a 100 life times over. So.... I made it to shore and set my boat on fire knowing that if I did not win the war, that this was it. I knew my "Why" and was going to do whatever it took.....

Fast forward 5 months or so and I have made more money in one month then I did a whole year at my J.O.B. My relationship with my now Wife... (We have been together for 4 years and after the birth of our second daughter it was time for me to make the comittement.) is great because we don't stress about money or driving in rush hour for 2 hours a day. I have seen my 2nd daughter grow up and my 20 month old grow more smart every day. I now have the time freedom to do whatever I want when I want alont with the money to do it.

It's great to be back on AM. I have missed it. A TON of new products and names around which is excellent. I have been away from the gym for about 5 months and am headed back today.

I wish everyone a healthy and successful New Year. Headed over the Resolution thread to make mine known, I encourage you to do the same.

- Jonesie

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey its great to hear the success for your business. It takes a lot of balls to go out on your own and start from scratch, good job on it. Great to see you coming back here, I had been going for a few months and have been back for just a few weeks. Its hard getting back to where you used to be, but after a good month of hard work you can make some great progress and catch up to where you were fairly quickly.

Congrats on the kid and the marriage. I hope being a parent goes great for you. Good luck!

tattoopierced1

congrats on making it on your own and not working for someone else...must feel great. What exactly is your business? Congrats on the new addition to the family and getting married as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you again bro. Congrats on the success and getting back to the gym

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
many congratulations!!! its nice to see hard work bear its fruit. my many prop.s to you! may the success and happiness continue

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Is this a post of what you have been doing or a commercial for a real estate seminar, cause if it is the later I want a ticket:)

WELCOME BACK BUDDY!

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jonser! I was just thinking about you the other day wonderin where you be at. Welcome back and congratulations for the family first and the prosperity a distant second. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Back Jonesdiggity!!

Last post I saw of yours was in my cycle thread.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Hah... too funny Crowler.

Yes I do market and sell Real Estate Education for a direct sales company.... but we are no where near a "seminar" company.

I know it does seem that way but that's the success I have had... and when I talk about it to friends, family or the guy standing next to me in line at the checkout line, it's not to impress... it's to emplore people to take action and do something about the things they want in life. And the way I see it, REI is the way to do that. In the Resolutions thread I said I want to create 30 Real Estate Millionaires by years end and I fully believe I can.

And thanks to everyone else. Although I won't be on for 8 hours a day like when I was a Net Admin... I will pop in every day at least.

How many of you are company reps now... it's crazy!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
congrats on making it on your own and not working for someone else...must feel great. What exactly is your business? Congrats on the new addition to the family and getting married as well.
I have two at the moment.

The first one and the one that brings me the most sense of accomplishment is helping others create the wealth they desire through Real Estate Investing. We are a direct sales company that once the education is purchased they become involved in a huge community which leads them to success. I am financially compenstated for the sale of the product. The commission ranges from $150 to $8,000.

The next which is the investing aspect. I will give an expample as to how I currently invest. I take a property that I have under contract from the current owner for $200,000 that is actually worth $300,000 as what a current retail buyer would pay and assign the contract or wholesale the property to another investor for a small piece out of the middle at closing. In this example depending on rehab costs for the new investor and what inventories are at I factor in carrying costs and would walk away with about $15,000. And I don't get into any deals if I am not making $10,000.

But there are many ways to invest you just have to figure out what you currently have and what you need. Quick cash or long term passive investments. In the long run it's about having enough property paying you more than what currently goes out.