The "I Can't Believe I Did That Last Night" Thread

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want some funny stories dammit! Post'em up!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I stayed home and played poker

I can't believe I did that

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stayed home waited til the ball dropped and then the wife and I prayed to usher in a new and more prosperous year.

So to stay on topic there was a time when I couldnt imagine Id be doing this.Well back then it was hard to imagine anything other than "man I need a beer to turn this hangover back into a drunk". Sorry no funny here but there used to be TOO many stories!:D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Worked till midnight. Had yet another sober New Years :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Went to bed at 10, couldn't go to sleep because the dogs were going ape **** over the fireworks. Calmed them down fell asleep, woke up at 11:59 to industrial strength boom boom city fireworks and a call on the home phone. Ignored both, went to bed...again. Woke up at 6:30am

No Hangover. Not one drop of alcohol. Feel great today.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I had ONE Japanese beer and now I feel hungover. We had some friends over and I played on the big screen a "live" Rotterdam rave that was done 2 years ago for New Years. Timed it so the fireworks in the video went off at Midnight. A pretty mellow evening here...

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
umm.. hit up the hotel parties first.. then went to the club to watch a band and until midnight.. then some featured dj took over... daced my ass off and danced all the beer outa my system.. but still woke up with a hangover and no tongue lashings from random broads... so needless to say i wont catch the flu or and STD from new yrs .. and im finally sober at 2pm

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stayed home and had some long time friends show up who we hadn't seen in 7 years and got drunk while watching Clerks 2. After having a bit too many I fell going upstairs and did something to my back that has kept me in bed till just now. I think I bruised something pretty deep :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I played some video games with my gf, watched some older UFC cards I taped and passed out. I'm a ****ing animal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Gorged myself on mini tacos, fritos, bean dip, cheese dip etc.
Had one Rum and Coke that knocked me on my ass (thanks to AP). Asleep by 12:30. No STD's here. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I was hoping to live vicariously through you guys...My night looked a lot like Mullets except I had my sister-in-law throwing up in my bathrooms while I watched MMA clips.

Yup, a bunch of animals here.

Good luck with your back J!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I don't even know what the hell happened really and my drunk as hell was brought on with about 6 drinks :p

I'm a hevy light weight.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
i can't believe i was dreaming about you guys last night... in my bed

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL You are all a bunch of losers! Errr, I mean animals!

P.S. I drank a bottle of champaine and was in bed by 10 pm. "D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ate some cottage cheese, watched the new Superman movie, in the bed before 11.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
i can't believe i was dreaming about you guys last night... in my bed
Were there fireworks going off underneath the sheets? It's ok to talk about it. Let it out. I mean, you may have already let it out. May I suggest a scented bleach of some sort?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw we are marshall with my g/f which lasted till about 5 after 12. Then proceeded to a 24 hr restaurant and ate, came home and crashed!

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
went to the linc yesterday and watched the eagles game, then hit up chickey and petes with a few of my friends... then went to a small party in wilmington that my friend was having. ended up drinkin a ton of jim beam, and fell out of a chair. good times.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... Well got called mid day to hang out with a hot hispanic number I met at the gym a few days prior. Stopped by her spot, threw it to her, and proceeded to go downtown to meet up with some friends. Drank about 3 bottles of champagne, and blew up half of germany with fireworks. Kissed pretty much every woman in that city also. I proceeded to lose the friends I was with, to go find food apparently. SO there I am drunk as ****... stumbling down german streets. When some german just start yelling in my face, calling me a stupid ****ing american. I somehow layed him out with 1 swing, and had his friends apologizing to me for him, as they were trying to get him to his feet. I wondered around a little more, really trying to find my boys pad, but was so disassociated that I had no clue where I was. So I sat against a store window for awhile, and believe I fell asleep for a short stint. Pulled myself to my feet, and found myself staring at my boys doorbell.

There is ALOT of time in there that I lost. So its real fragmented.

Needless to say... not drinking for 6 months, then thinking I can hang with the big dogs is not a wise idea. But all in all... Im safe, and know I had a good time. :D

Adams

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have been...in Wilmington.....drinking.....and have also fallen out of a chair or two. And DAdams, that's a damn fine story, glad you are still alive. Do it 100% or don't do it at all.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Glass of absinthe with the wife and watched a scary DVD (The Descent).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absinthe!...Niccccee.

Actually, that sounds like a recipe for nightmares.

tomall2

Awards
Stood in line for 45 minutes at beer store. Got home, was exhausted and fell asleep. Happy f'ing New Year!

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Watched several incoming rounds go over our compound. Other than that it was pretty boring.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Were there fireworks going off underneath the sheets? It's ok to talk about it. Let it out. I mean, you may have already let it out. May I suggest a scented bleach of some sort?
lol it's hard not to squeeze out a little somethin somethin on those sheets when you guys are around. hey, i'll leave the bleach on the shelf. add a little culture to my bed, baby!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea what this is but it now sounds expensive. Damn suits and their expensive tastes :p

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The quasi-wormwood stuff is labeled Absenthe (note the E), I've tried it and it was nothing special. The real stuff is spelled as he spelled it, absinthe, and is one of the few illicit non-AAS substances I'd love to get my hands on. Never tried it and never cared for the only other illicit that I tried (marihuana).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what this is but it now sounds expensive. Damn suits and their expensive tastes :p
Absinthe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absinthe is a liquor. It has twice the alcohol of most hard liquors and is distilled with (among other things) wormwood which imparts a mildly hallucinogenic substance called thujon. The balance between the alcohol and the thujon imparts a feeling of being alert but tipsy. It's quite pleasant.

Absinthe was outlawed in the United States prior to Prohibition but IT IS NOT A SCHEDULED DRUG. It is regulated by the FDA as an unsafe food (like unpasteurized cheese) NOT the DEA. Therefore, there are no criminal penalties associated with posession. You cannot purchase absinthe in the USA (and only really bad Czech absinthe is available in Canada last time I checked) but there are companies who will ship you a bottle from europe. Ulex is a solid brand that won't let you down.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I stayed in a $1.6 million dollar beach front condo on the top floor (17th) and dont remember anything after 11pm. I did make it to 12:15 before passing out so my friends said. I am giving up drinking for a good couple of months, so I had to go all out on new years. The picture of me passed out with some lovely puke on my shirt topped the night<--- I CNAT BELIEVE I DID THAT LAST NIGHT! :drunk:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Real stuff. 32-35mg Thujon (batch tested).
Nice! I knew people who would make their own batches of the stuff. The absenthe version isn't that great. Just tastes alot like Sambuca to me and its missing that special "kick". Sounds like it would of made for a great movie night.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
when i was in italy last year, i was able to get my hands on a bottle of absinthe. now that was a fun time. i had one of my little circuit bent keyboards, and my minidisc recorder, ended up with a bunch of strange soundscape stuff that i recorded.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Google "Erowid" for Absinthe experiences,recipes,etc...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absinthe was the stuff they drank in the movie Eurotrip.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I had a dream i was partying really hard for two days. This is how my dream went.

Had a big party dropped 12 pure MDMA(first time) 3 vicodin and 4 beers followed by 12 blunts(of course all this was spread out threw my dream). Next day Another Huge UFC party and in my dream i didnt go to sleep just kept going, with 4 more vicidin, 2 Cigars, 1/8 magic mushrooms and some JD followed with some purple haze. All and all i woke up from this dream and it was New Years Eve, but i was soo tired and worn out that i just managed to watch the fire works.

Lets just say, i'm spent and tired from all my dreaming.

PS i'm going to delete this post within 30mins, so everyone doenst think i'm a nut case seeing how crazy my dreams are.
Good luck deleting it now! LOL :D

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Good luck deleting it now! LOL :D
NOOOO!

lol

Happy New years, funny thing is i don't often dream of partying infact first time i've dreamed of parting in two whole years. I think i'm good for another 5-6 years at least.

ROFL

Doing it big, or Alpha,

BTW it was just a dream ::study: :run: :run:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
And I'll defie you and delete it anyways MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(Mad Genius at work)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
And I'll defie you and delete it anyways MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(Mad Genius at work)
Oh thats it! I am so posting this all over the web now! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absinthe is good stuff. We made some while I was in the Army.

New Year's Eve I made homemade shrimp tacos for my new lady friend, drank a few beers, watched Memento and got ready for New Year's Champagne....until the *****y roommate showed up with the WYC movie (WTF...way to bring the whole night down with something depressing.)

We toasted the New Year with some good champage, good food, and good company (each other), and ended up setting up a good meeting with a publisher....so it looks like I am pretty close to getting my book contract.

This is going to be a great year for all.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Its like Vodka over here in europe... Nothing so very special or anything. **** you up??? Yes indeed... but the hallucination side of it, is such a very stretched out true.

Adams
Try a bottle of Bitterspirituose.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
We toasted the New Year with some good champage, good food, and good company (each other), and ended up setting up a good meeting with a publisher....so it looks like I am pretty close to getting my book contract.
Congratulations.

panic66

Awards
Ummm i got really drunk :( and got lap dances from some girl in front of her boyfriend :eek:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got drunk at my GF's parents house, was hit on by her best friend, and then I slept with her...not one of my better moments.