Gold Members

1. Gold Members

Do you feel the yearly rate is worth the plunge?

I am considering joining in the gold member...

Sounds like a neat idea, and I am liking this site the more I come to it..

Thanks

2. I was a Gold member prior to becoming a Mod. The added features along with the E-store make it pay for itself and it continues to give back.

3. Quote Originally Posted by psycho
    I feel its worth it
    •   

4. Becoming Gold is like getting herpes from Jayhawkk, in that at very first it stings a little, and takes awhile to get used to. However, once you are with it, it is like the gift that keeps on giving.

5. LOL @ mulletsoldier

6. I think access to this board is well worth the price of Gold. And I can get free stuff for posting. Helluva deal.

7. Well I like it..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

8. Quote Originally Posted by psycho

I am considering joining in the gold member...

Sounds like a neat idea, and I am liking this site the more I come to it..

Thanks
    If you post enough then it's worth it due to the free products you can earn

9. I think its worth it just to not see google ads. Free stuff doesn't hurt either

Jason

10. Going gold is worth it, if only I was still gold and could use my points!!!

11. I would like to become a gold member. How do I donate/join?

12. Click Here To Go Gold--->

I think not seeing the ads and the PM feature alone is well worth it....not to mention its worth it just in the way of supporting the board.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

13. Very top right of the page there's an icon "Gold Membership", click on that and follow the instructions.

14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Click Here To Go Gold

I think not seeing the ads and the PM feature alone is well worth it....not to mention its worth it just in the way of supporting the board
    Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Very top right of the page there's an icon "Gold Membership", click on that and follow the instructions.
    Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it. I didn't even look at the top.

16. Just joined. From what I read, it looks like a great deal. Thanks to stxnas and Ziricote. Hopefully one day I can return the favor.

17. Ziricote,

Being a Scot, do you fancy the game of football?

18. Son - we don't use the word fancy round these here parts.

I've gotten a bottle of Jungle Warfare - and 2 other supps. I'm forgetting what right now though. I'll go look in my account and post them.
    I think it's worth it. Just wish we'd get some certificates in. (Admin??? )

19. I was gold before I became a mod. For me, I thought about all I learned here - how much money I'd saved (on worthless products people warned me away from), how much time I saved (learning training and nutrition tips) and how my health/physique had improved....and I thought yeah, I'll send em some money to help keep the place going.

20. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I was gold before I became a mod. For me, I thought about all I learned here - how much money I'd saved (on worthless products people warned me away from), how much time I saved (learning training and nutrition tips) and how my health/physique had improved....and I thought yeah, I'll send em some money to help keep the place going.
    Exactly what I thought. I feel it is only right. Considering all the helpful and educating training, nutrition and supplement advice/information I have gained from this "free" forum. All free! It's my turn to scratch anabolic mind's back.

21. [QUOTE=jmh80]Son - we don't use the word fancy round these here parts.

Sorry about that. I hear that's how they talk in the U.K. (scotland, ireland,england and wales). Sometimes I use the wrong words in the wrong places. Like when I refer to my stomach as my "tummy" instead of my "crap factory" in front of the guys. j/k

22. i agree with yeahright and the others. It was my way of giving back to AM and keeping it going. I learned so much here and really love this site so the price was little to nothing to me. I have yet to get any supps from it but maybe one day we will have the E-store restocked again lol. Oh and look at my name its cool looking! haha never see an add again as well. You can PM too cmon i can keep going. Just join if you check this site rituralistically (<--a word?)

23. [QUOTE=glsa17]
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Son - we don't use the word fancy round these here parts.

Sorry about that. I hear that's how they talk in the U.K. (scotland, ireland,england and wales). Sometimes I use the wrong words in the wrong places. Like when I refer to my stomach as my "tummy" instead of my "crap factory" in front of the guys. j/k
    Fancy is used mate, even though a small portion of Ireland is under British Tyranny, we like say we live in Ireland and not the UK. I do fancy a good game of football and a pint or two now.

24. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17
    Ziricote,

Being a Scot, do you fancy the game of football?
    Nah...it was fun to play as a kid but watching it bores the hell out of me, same goes for most non-contact sports.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jayhawkk's Gold Member 2nd, 100 Point Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 08:55 AM
  2. Swap Meet is open for Gold Members and Board Supporters
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 12:48 PM
  3. gold members.
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4