Trimox catabolic?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking the antibiotic Trimox(i think it might be in the Tetracycline family, but not sure) for quite some time now for the little acne i still have. when i was taking it, it was pretty descent, and cleared it all up- maybe like a small pimple every once in a great while or so. btw, im 22 yrs. old.

anyhow, i posted the question of if it would be alright to continue taking while on cycle at another forum.(this is when i was still researching the 1-AD) that Tkarrde dude from Avant Labs said that as far as he knew Tetracycline products were catabolic. then another dude came on and said it was catabolic, but for only bad things, it wont kill "good" things--or somethin like that, heh.

so, i ceased use just for precautionary measures until i could get better feedback. but, i never did, and started my cycle, got a little more acne, and now it hasnt cleared up much yet.

anybody got any opinions or answers on this? much appreciated.
cuz i remebered reading things about pro athletes and BB's using steroids would get a script of a tetracycline med. to control their acne-- and was confused.

thx

A-Train

Awards
Trimox is amoxicillin, not tetracycline. Different chemical, same intended result.

No clue on whether it's catabolic, but you might re-ask someone who knows that stuff better if there's a difference.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, thats right bro, amoxicillin- i got it twisted.

yea, im still trying to figure this out.

thx tho.