Transformers

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea cant wait..just wish spielberg would have directed hate how much he passes things on and is a producing instead of directing.the image of optimus had feeling 10 yrs old again

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry but when I found out that they were making a movie about the transformers, I thought that was the lamest idea since the Power Rangers Movie. Strangely enough, that trailer was awesome.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts were the same until I saw the trailer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea cant wait..just wish spielberg would have directed hate how much he passes things on and is a producing instead of directing.the image of optimus had feeling 10 yrs old again
Micheal Bay isn't a slouch himself. Armaggedon, The Rock, the Island all where some good action oriented films. Transformers is going to be REALLY good IMO. Just some of my favs probably won't make it into the film aka Omega Supreme, and Grimlock.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH MAN! That gave me chills! My childhood was a transformers and GI Joe upbringing. Can't wait to see thsi thing!
same....looking foward to this movie...actually to 2007 period...ALOT of good movies coming out....transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles, i think spiderman 3.....and a bunch other

i just hope they do transformers justice...

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Yes - it is a great concept to be rekindled. They were the best!

same....looking foward to this movie...actually to 2007 period...ALOT of good movies coming out....transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles, i think spiderman 3.....and a bunch other

i just hope they do transformers justice...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be one of the greatest movies ever, I can feel it!

BV

brades brigade

Awards
Cant wait to see this, I was so pumped when I 1st saw the preview in the threater

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention Die Hard 4, Ghost Rider, I think Fantastic Four 2(could be 2008), Shrek 3. Yep, 2007 is going to be good for movie fans.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE transformers i've collected them since i was a kid i've got a TON of them and i'm happy to see that when they finally decided to do a movie on them they got it right, it looks AWESOME.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention Die Hard 4, Ghost Rider, I think Fantastic Four 2(could be 2008), Shrek 3. Yep, 2007 is going to be good for movie fans.
Can't wait for this one....played this trailer about 5000 times and it kicks ass every single time.....
March 2007... "300"

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Favorite trasformer? Star Scream.....kool name, but what a whiner eh, always skluking off with his tailpipe between his legs after his latest plot to overthrow Megatron failed......silly Star Scream, trix are for kids!

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
when r they gonna make a movie about Captain bucky ohare. O M G

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Some will come to defend us, Most will come to destroy us" Why are the Autobots always outnumbered? I guess it makes for better drama, underdog style.

It's going to be good.