Official Member Acknowlegment Thread ! ! ! !

Member Acknowledgement Poll VOTE OR DIE ! ! ! ! lol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
This is the final thread with all the nominations , we have a poll now to make it fair if you dont know what im talking about go here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/56845-member-appreciation-week.html and if you do what this thread about vote. THANKS TO ALL !!!

Special thanks to Jayhawkk, CROWLER and stxnas and ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS,DSADE and Nutraplanet.com, Macedaddy and ANABOLIC XTREME team, MulletSoldier,BPmartyr For their donations to make this thread possible

All those that were nominated and are in the list Congratulations ! ! ! (CROWLER and DSADE were nominated but they asked to be taked out off the list ) All of you are apreciated as valuable members, friends and some even as mentors in this comunity, i havent had the honor to talk with all of them but i seen their posts and i have met some ,and im sure everyone of them deserve to win and are winners on my eyes and also i know that there other members that we are missing, theres alot of quality members here at AM.

PRIZES

Member with the most VOTES
$25 dlls Nutraplanet.com GC + AX Mass FX + Healthy Cheat foods MRP Pancake mix +CIalabol + CAMP

2nd place $25 dlls Nutraplanet.com Gc + 1 bottle of USP Labs Product of winners choice + Anabolic Innovations $15 GC

3rd place $25 dlls Nutraplanet.com GC + Anabolic Innovations $15 GC

4th RPN DCP

if some one else whant to trow something else go ahead :) the prize list can still get a big :)

And Also you could use this thread to thank that special member that has helped you

The poll is going to be closed in 5 days (December 26)

. . ."The Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day!"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who the hell is Bobo?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vote or Die Mother****er! Mother****er Vote or Die!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Not a private poll? Harsh.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll happily tell everybody that I started using AM after reading a lot of what Grunt76 had to say about various things about a year ago. I got a lot of info from him and I signed up after reading through many of his posts...it's definitely hard to pick just one person b/c literally everybody listed has helped me personally or indirectly at one time or another.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
This, my gentle friends, is a great idea. Zombie, how noble of you. :D

All the people listed (not to mention ones who aren't) are great contributors to the board... some going back much farther than i was here. Look at the countless threads Dr. D has popped up and taught more in that one thread than 40 other threads like it...
Or how Skye can create a thread, and have people immediately request it to be a sticky.

Ah, too many to mention... I picked Skye, but I would have as quickly picked my man Dr. D...

99.9% who are up there are SC members. :D

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Want to put a write in ballot for Dsade.......man is doing a great job

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But which ones you may ask? That my friends is a question that few can answer!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade took his name out of the running since he was donating product.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
How do I get into the snuggle club?:study:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This is a difficult poll. I really couldn't pick one person - as so many of you are helpful.

In the end, I went with Dr. D because he waxes his eyebrows and has those hot pouty lips.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Well Dsade looks like you would of had another vote.....but had to go with Dr.D since you ain't up there. Is there anything these guys don't know?!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES. VERY harsh. :bruce1:
...yeah, but at least now you know who has been leaving you those holiday hearts and chocolate kissess...:run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with this poll being public. All the members up there besides me have given a great deal to this board and its members. I have added youtube greatness but that is a whole other thread :)

Choosing

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with this poll being public. All the members up there besides me have given a great deal to this board and its members. I have added youtube greatness but that is a whole other thread :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choosing from the above is like having a parent pick their favorite kid but just like dear old dad once said...Son, sometimes we just like your brother more. Now get me a beer.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering I can edit the polls...I'll take you up on that bet :)

/wink

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to vote for the man Dr. D but seeing how he is going to win i had to vote for Ubi. Im just wanting to get up close and personal so i can see that back tatoo in motion lol. Naw, Ubi is very knowledgable and active on this board not to mention the sense of humor. Good guy with alot of helpful info.

I would have voted for Ray Sausage tho'

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just hope that everyone up there gets atleast 1 vote!

SO FREAKIN VOTE, PEOPLE!!!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there no way to make everyone see this? Like put it on the top of the New Posts permanently until the poll is over.

Hey, I voted so give me a cookie.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Is there no way to make everyone see this? Like put it on the top of the New Posts permanently until the poll is over.

Hey, I voted so give me a cookie.
That is a GREAT idea bro. And bump the cookie. :wtf:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25000 members and 45 votes come on people this your chance to contribute. The first time is always the hardest(as with anything)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
25000 members and 45 votes come on people this your chance to contribute. The first time is always the hardest(as with anything)

and this thread has been view 493 times(well 450 times its probably me looking who has voted lol)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wow, big list. So many to choose from here. However, I don't remember any of you by my side on those long lonely nights in the weight room, or those early morning 6am cardio sessions. I therefore have to thank myself. :D

So picking from the list, there's one guy that got me started over here and helped me understand some of the fundamentals of various compunds, so I will vote accordingly.

Good luck to all the nominees, you've all done a great job making this a great place to come to. :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a situation which happens all the time especially with the rules. The majority of the people simply do not care.

Give out a free supp and everyone will be there :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and this thread has been view 493 times(well 450 times its probably me looking who has voted lol)
That isn't accurate at all.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Went with Mullet, after all he is carrying my child (baby snatching mother****er!! :mad: )

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
So picking from the list, there's one guy that got me started over here and helped me understand some of the fundamentals of various compunds, so I will vote accordingly.
Ooooooooo you're in trouble...:nono:

Viper -> :blink: :whip: <- FnF

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
This is the hardest goddamn poll I've ever seen. I refuse to vote. I do nominate B5150, however, for most hilarious mod on the planet.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
AA has probably done more to influence my lifestyle than anyone else on the list (my eating style, not my sexual preference, perverts).

BUT, B5150 has been here a long time and I think he does more to look out for AM and the safety of its members every day than anyone else, so he's getting my vote.

Big props though for everyone on the list. It's obvious to anyone that spends time here, you've all contributed a great deal. Thank you all.

:clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the hardest goddamn poll I've ever seen. I refuse to vote. I do nominate B5150, however, for most hilarious mod on the planet.
id have to argue that, Jayhawwk is the funnest come on! Everyone knows that! lol

B5150 probably reads the most posts out of anyone here, probably reads every single one and if thats not dedicated i dont know what is.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what are you getting your master's in?

I am just about finished with mine.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
WHOA thanks for the support guys!!!! :)

Only 80 people voting though, in science you would call that number "statistically insignificant" except that the people voting are on average fairly active on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.