Member appreciation week Please Read and VOTE !!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,
I made this thread to acknowledge the user of AM that help to make this the best Bodybuilding site with good quality advice and no BS.

This is what i have planned:
everybody that has been helped by anyone or that admire someone because of the adviced given to others oryou know of a member thats always helping other nominate them.

The price is not a lot its a $25 dlls Nutraplanet Gift Certificate. Just to let those members that they are appreciated.Since im not loaded with cash im just going to give one price to the member that gets the most votes.

i would like to thank all the members that help to make AnabolicMinds.Com a better place full of knowledge and good advice.

So people Star nominations ! ! ! !
Deadline is December 26 1 PM my time :) (GMT- 7:00 Arizona)

Good luck

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
as much as i love the snuggle club gang

i've gotta give my vote to Skye ... i've learned an incredible amount from him

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Dsade 1
Dr. D 1
Skye 1

thanks guys for joining this thread, if you guy can pass it around ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Skye is always willing to help.. I agree with Glen.. Skye has shed some light on some subjects for me more than once.

Skye.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, i'll have to go with length of time being around, all around helpfulness and average time daily...

I'll go with Mullet Soldier. He's always on and helps me out a good bit even outside of the boards.

Hard choice though. There's a lot of bros here willing to lend a hand on everything from body building to sexual positions :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with Skye.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The Search button :)

Really though, there are so many helpful people here its hard to decide, but I think for me it would be Grunt.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
apowerz6 - Took me under his wing as soon as i started here! He didn't even really know me!

CLASS ACT!

Dsade, Stryder, Crowler, Jayhawkk (honorable mention)

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, lot's of choices but I gotta go with my boy who's just down the QEW Mulletsoldier :D

jecko

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
hmm, goin to have to suggest dsade, mullet, alan aragon, or glen.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Wow, that's a great question. Tough one, though. What does one
gauge his response on ?

Physical prowess ? Keen detection skills ?

The ability to banter well with super villains ? "

I hope somebody other than myself gets that :ntome:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone mentioned so far has done great in the help dept. Hard as hell to choose :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Zombie. once you get all the names we can run a poll for an actual vote if you want.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, i'll match the 25 dollars with another 25 dollar GC from Nutraplanet.com on the winner.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This really is tough...I get a lot of info from various people's posts...

Grunt76
Mass69
Skye
Bobo

...and Jayhawkk has helped me out with a lot of various issues related to the board. He's ALWAYS available to help out. I like the poll idea, so I can see everybody's names in case I'm forgetting somebody.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I will toss in a bottle of a USP Labs product of winners choice.

Still considering my nomination. So many helpfull and standup ladies & gents, my brain hurts.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^There's another guy who helps out a lot that hasn't been mentioned.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie. once you get all the names we can run a poll for an actual vote if you want.
sounds like a plan, all the names that we get today to put them in a poll, im also thnking of adding another gift certificate

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey if this is a nomination and not a vote, I'd like to add LakeMountD to the list

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll mail the winner a free bottle of Cialabol, and cAMPH as well.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think that instead of giving it all away to one winner we have 3 winners ? ? ? since there are alot of members that have shared there knowledge with us.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Top three sounds like a great idea to me if we can get enough stuff for everyone...maybe they can pick what they want according to what their rank is.

EDIT: I'll see if I can scrounge up something to contribute as well.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I vote for myself but if I can't do that then I'll vote for Grunt76, Dr.D and Mulletsoldier.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
A lot of great contributors but I have to go with Dr. D because he's helped me a lot through PM's. He comes through in the clutch like Tim Duncan ;)

P.S. If you guys actually read the sports section you'd give size and me some votes because we could have made you enough money to buy some cycles with our football picks :D

Honorable mention to:
Beelzebub - dude knows his **** and can scare satan :D
Ubiquitous - Hilarious & smart. You brought out more closet homos than a gay parade :lol:
JMH 80 - Good guy, loves the 49ers, and had a good natural progress thread ;)
size - You made me wealthier :D
toughchick - working with special needs kids is tough ! Kudos to you for doing an important and under-appreciated job ;)
glenihan - Has made me smarter
bpmartyr - Funny a$$ bro who makes great contributions
Bobo - saved me from wasting more $$$ on glutamine when I was a newb and started my first thread at AM eons ago :)
Ray Sausage - Alpha male 4 life, get big or die trying :bb:
Jay, B5150, yeahright, jminis, Big Vrunga - You guys do a great job, pat yourselves on the back, but don't let Jay tap any of you guys :D
All of you who I can't mention make this a great place to hang out :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have to go with Dr D on this one i learn something new with just about every thread that guy posts on.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
This is what i got right now from reading the threads

1 - $25 dlls Nutraplanet GC from Jayhawkk
2 - $25 dlls Nutraplanet GC from Zombie (me) :)
1 - bottle of a USP Labs product of winners choice. From Bpmartyr
2 - Cialabol +cAMPH from MUlletsoldier[Edit: one of each]
1 - Mass FX bottle from Anabolic Xtream Team and Macedaddy
Stxnas is going to see if he can get something

Members that have been nominated so far:

Dr. D
Dsade
Skye
Crowler
Glenihan
MulletSoldier
Grunt76
The Search button
apowerz6
Stryder
Jayhawkk
Alan Aragon
Mass69
Bobo
LakeMountD
Ziricote
Beelzebub
Ubiquitous
JMH 80
size
toughchick
bpmartyr
B5150
yeahright
jminis
Big Vrunga

keep them comming. i would like to thank those members that decided to share some more love with their price donations.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
It is real hard to choose. There are so many people on here that contribute to their fellow bodybuilders everyday. I have learned a lot from them and they are always willing to share the knowledge and experiences with me and others. Once a poll gets started, I will try to narrow my choices down.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what's insane is that all nominated so far are on the Snuggle Club roster.... save for ToughChick because she's a chick. Jayhawkk put up a vote at the first board meeting and it ended up with a landslide win for "no girls allowed" in Snuggle Club.

great group of people up there is all I can say. :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what's insane is that all nominated so far are on the Snuggle Club roster.... save for ToughChick because she's a chick. Jayhawkk put up a vote at the first board meeting and it ended up with a landslide win for "no girls allowed" in Snuggle Club.

great group of people up there is all I can say. :D
Hey, wait a minute! my name isn't up there! I thought i was a snuggle-club member! JAY!!!!!!!!

Did you never process my application? :jaw:

DAMMIT!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol that video was funny

i guess you got your self in trouble Ubi
so let the spanking begin, bend over Ubi. . . jay bring the midgets whit their midget spanking leather/latex paddles

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who the hell is video taping out rituals????I demand answers on how this information is becoming pubic knowledge!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY nice whoever nominated me BUT I am too worn out from 6 months of fund raising dinners, hand kissing and baby shaking while campaigning for the Supplement Company of the year award.

Soooooo if you take my name out of contention I will donate some Healthy Cheat foods MRP Pancake mix.

Sound good?

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you got my PM! Thanks for not making me look like a schmuck Crowler! You can take the Pancake MRP out of this month's pay check, LOL.