to the ones who still watch Smallville

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the next episode is going to be kickass.

justice league is forming......

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PAVY0oGxk&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mb8uD65Qqo&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would someone watch a tv about Glen's hometown?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..

:)

On a side note, the Justice League could beat the **** out of the X-Men..Take that for what you will.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just figured out that the mysterious helper in a recent episode is the founder of the justice league - martian manhunter. they don't show much detail of him, but they give strong hints. i.e. heat vision, flight, and infatuation of oreo cookies.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
just figured out that the mysterious helper in a recent episode is the founder of the justice league - martian manhunter. they don't show much detail of him, but they give strong hints. i.e. heat vision, flight, and infatuation of oreo cookies.

That and he phased his hand into that big alien that was killing Clark :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the voice of Eric Cartman, "Oh weak you guys. Seriously weak. "

LOL :run:

HairyLarry35

Awards
I was pretty pumped for a good JL show, but once I saw aquaman was in the mix, all I could think about was this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8dc_lo-99o"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

EDIT: had some issues with imbedding this guy. Weird. Anyway, enjoy :)

HL

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I actually have watched Smallville since it started. It's cheesey, we'd like to see Lana die really soon, but just when we're ready to quit it..they drag us back with Clark learning to fly or Justice League forming or whatever.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that lana bullsh!t needs to stop, it's ruining the show. how many friggin times is she going to give that retarded speech to clark, you know what i'm talking about.
lana: have you ever felt *dramatic pause* that you were someone else than what people saw you as?
clark: i have a pretty good idea (or some witty version).

yeah yeah, we get it a$$hole, you're superman and noone knows. cry me a fvckin river.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just caught the rerun, anyone else keep track of it? great episode IMO.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good lord, I thought I watched some horrible ****!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
just caught the rerun, anyone else keep track of it? great episode IMO.
I didn't mind it. I guess I expected more from all those characters together but it was still a good episode :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beelze, did you and Rivet conspire on how to make this thread even gheyer? Because, after the initial inference only bringing it back from the dead could have elevated it's gheyosity to a new level.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Beelze, did you and Rivet conspire on how to make this thread even gheyer? Because, after the initial inference only bringing it back from the dead could have elevated it's gheyosity to a new level.
It hurt me so deeply to know my sugarpants is an undercover nerd. Thanks for bringing it to the limelight Mullet. :D

Apparently I need to spread a lot of rep around to rep anyone I yearn to rep.. I'll get you my man.... I'll get you.