Strange but true video of Craig Titus.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, BBing is hiiiiiigh maintenance endeavor.

B4n3 0n3

Yep, BBing is hiiiiiigh maintenance endeavor.
Totaly true. This video makes that painfully obvious. The big boys are staying "on" year round, they just can't come off cycle and maintain that kinda muscle mass.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Average guy? I don't know many average guys then . He still looks bigger then any one of the guards restraining him. Was weird watching that, something you would expect to see in an "X-Men" movie or something.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
I feel kinda bad for craig.. If hes guilty then he deserves it but still..What a shot to the pride!

B4n3 0n3

Average guy? I don't know many average guys then . He still looks bigger then any one of the guards restraining him. Was weird watching that, something you would expect to see in an "X-Men" movie or something.
Well I mean like average Weightlifter/bodybuilder type of guy. He doesn't look anything like the top pro he once was. Yea he still has some muscle mass but he was a pro a year ago so it is just a dramatic drop in mass in a short time.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Well I mean like average Weightlifter/bodybuilder type of guy. He doesn't look anything like the top pro he once was. Yea he still has some muscle mass but he was a pro a year ago so it is just a dramatic drop in mass in a short time.
Aww ok. Yea he has a similar build to a lot of guys in my gym. I guess that still makes him a threat.

B4n3 0n3

Aww ok. Yea he has a similar build to a lot of guys in my gym. I guess that still makes him a threat.
I mean yea he looks like me almost. I seriously think in these videos his physique is very similar to mine and I am just an average dude who lifts.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind very little food and no equipment to train with. Juice isn't the only thing he's not getting here.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What was the reason he MAY have killed the girl?

B4n3 0n3

Keep in mind very little food and no equipment to train with. Juice isn't the only thing he's not getting here.
No doubt, it is deffinatley a combination of all three factors no weights, not enough food and no juice.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stress, depression, etc...I think it was just big ass web of drugs and **** that got out of control.

B4n3 0n3

What was the reason he MAY have killed the girl?
He was on meth for one thing so that right there could have made him snap and kill someone. But also I guess him and his wife were sleeping with this chick so someone could have gotten jelouse.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
He was on meth for one thing so that right there could have made him snap and kill someone. But also I guess him and his wife were sleeping with this chick so someone could have gotten jelouse.
Hi, I'm Johnny Cash

Well I got pissed and jealous with a burnin ring of fire,
I started comin down,down,down off Meth when the flames were burnin higher.
And that car burned,burned,burned
in a ring of fire, that ring of fire.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
i think the bro finally hit his genetic potential. now we can advise him on taking the proper steroid cycle!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
I did "business" with matt cline, a friend of his, several years ago. He told me some stories about that guy and Kelly. Drugs are so much a part of it, recreational that is. BB'ing is not glamorous at all, and when you look at these dudes without gear, i think why should we even start. Good thing we have cutting edge companies like USP and the like. I'm going natural from now on always.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Kelly Ryan doesn't look so hot either :( I also think we should consider jminis' point about a lack of quality food and lack of equipment.