- 12-16-2006, 01:19 AM
stump here, i come from a bunck of different boards looking and trying to learn as much as possible.
been lifting for 20 plus years and running cycles for 10 plus
i don't know everything and i don't claim to.
i am over taken by the size of the board and its people so please excuese me if it takes me time to get around and figure things out.
i am possitive i wil learn a thing or two and just maybe be able to help back in return
thanks for having me here
- 12-16-2006, 01:21 AM
12-16-2006, 01:46 AM
12-16-2006, 03:17 AM
12-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi man, with a name like stump you should defintiely address people in the first person. "Stump don't like you." " Stump thinks prld2gr8ns is annoying." Etc, etc.
Welcome aboard bro.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
12-16-2006, 12:17 PM
fit i have been every where and now i come to learn form all of
and yes with a name like mine i do get that kind of attention
plus being 5'4 and 285 pounds helps a little
Similar Forum Threads
- By jumpshot903 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:57 PM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 28Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:36 PM
- By not_big_enuf in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2006, 07:33 PM
- By custom in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2004, 03:55 PM