- 12-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Im sick of getting lost, so I want to buy a portable GPS for my car. Not the handheld kind, but the kind you can hook on to your dashboard.
Nothing crazy, just good directions, easy to use and input new address, and a car adaptor. Anything beyond that would be great.
Anyone have suggestions? Units sold at best buy would be nice, my little bro works there.
- 12-14-2006, 12:33 PM
magellan has always been a trustworthy group... garmen is good too...but as far as which model heck i dunno...
Similar Forum Threads
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2006, 01:02 PM
- By johndeer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2005, 10:48 PM
- By MUMatt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:47 PM
- By theoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2003, 08:48 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:09 AM