Potential Ink...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So there is a spot on my shoulder blade that I am just itching to get some ink on.

I have the picture down to an eternity shield (kind of a modified eternity knot) that is basically meant for protection/warding off bad gods and whatnot...

Here are the two options...I can't make up my mind which would look better.

Which do you guys like more?

Attachments

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The 2nd is my choice as well, but Im just no sure how it would look with the inside not being colored...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if the inside is not going to be colored i would go with #1 with a black border around it like #2.

I was under the impression it would look just like the picture. Im sure a very good tatoo artist could do a fantastic job it the size was legitamate.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It'll be somewhere between 3 to 4 inches in diameter

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First one and if you decide to tie it into another tat later on it'll be easier without that added border. imho of course.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Guys, how long after I get this should I wait to lift? Especially in a highly used area like the upper back?

tattoopierced1

Dont see why you cant lift the same day.. just be careful to keep it clean and not put too much pressure on it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you don't lift where the tat is under something you'll be fine that same day but i'd probably wait till the next day.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I like the second one better, but I feel as if the first one will look better as a tat.
You can lift right away, I did, but its probably a smarter idea just to give it a day.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Guys, how long after I get this should I wait to lift? Especially in a highly used area like the upper back?
Give it at least a day. You don't want to sweat too much after just recently getting a tat imo