introductions

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
I haven't introduced myself to a forum in 6 some odd years. Oh well, i'm 22, 6' tall, 202lbs, and the only measurement i have is my 34" waist on my jeans. My goals are to learn the best way to lift efficiently and get strong... and NO injuries. Size is nice but I love to throw people ;-). I've been lifting for about 8 weeks now after a 5 year hiatus.
Diet is not the best, my family cooks ITALIAN, so a lot of carbs. When im eating out its purely meat and ruffage. I'm sure thats not the best way to split Protien - Carb - Fat, but it's convenient. During winter break im going to try my first stab at supplementation. I know full well that my 18 credits in spring semester will hurt my gym, so i want to kill it NOW. I ordered Alpha Drive XL and PowerFULL from NP for the price and good remarks on this board.
I work out hard when i can and diet casual but not stupid. I don't expect stupendous results but i feel good all the time and want to keep that going. My originaly goal with the gym was to get my immune system up and improve my sleep patterns. With that accomplished, i'm ready for muscles.
That's enough about me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice first post. Welcome aboard!

18 credits is crazy! I hope you're fortunate enough to not have to work on top of that. Why so many credits at once?

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
Thanks.

And no im not fortunate enough not to work. I'll be doing my part time thing in the supermarket hauling potatoes in the produce dept. I'm taking 18 credits to graduate in spring, i've slacked in the past and now it's time to man up.

I'm VERY restless. Now i've woken up a bit to spend my energy on improving my life in the classroom and gym instead of in the backyard grilling, drinking and partying

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I think I just read my biography! I had to do the same bro and it was worth it.

Best of luck!
STX

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
It's been just under two years!!! Just wanted to say thanks to the people here. I can't say i contribute a lot because i don't, but i don't screw this place up either.:fool2:

Finishing school was worth it, except now i have a 36" waist from my desk job since i no longer haul around potatoes.

But i do walk around somwhere between 222-225lbs since my introduction post, much of which i attribute to the wealth of information on this site!!

Thanks AM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Rugger Forum Suggestions and News 2
General Chat 12