i'm baaaaack as well!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't help myself after reading bosco's thread. Well anyways I've been gone for almost 4 months or so I believe. Long story short, some things in my life went to hell, got major depression, lost all motivation and was eating maybe a meal a day for a long time, once that started getting better I tore my shoulder and now starting on monday I am getting back into the swing of things. I have to say I definitely miss lifting right now. For a while I just lost all my passion for during the time of being depressed, I wasn't sure If I was ever going to get that motivation back, but thankfully it came back. i've lost around 35lbs in these past 4 months, so I have a LONG way to get back. Im guessing once I get my diet going this weekend and the weightlifting I should gain a good amount back fairly quickly, but either awy I have a lot of work. wish me luck!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to have you back buddy.

We all run into problems and I am proud of you for getting back at it.

Your friend,

CROWLER

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can never escape me. I will hunt you down and bring you back.

;)

Its ok snake, everyone goes through it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back snake, direct those feelings on the steal and all will become better.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
welcome back! def. good to get back into things. time to push all the negative out and bring in the iron!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
It'll come back fast, just stick with it! Nothing like a big layoff to bring on motivation either.