4 25.00%

The Return Of Saluu

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The Return Of Saluu

I would like to start a petition. There has been alot of talk lately of bringing back Saluu the roid monkey aka 1adman. I am hoping if there is enough interest perhaps admin would allow him back into the forum.

God willing ...if we can track him down.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Why not we all like to make fun of people and if there are fools out there who openly invite criticism,sarcasm and out right rudeness to fulfill themselves then Im all for it (it may even keep people off of the backs of the innocently stupid)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.94%

I posted to bring him back but upon speculation,Well hes gone, no point to bring him back. In the future i think it makes more sense to get rid of people who show up with no posts start swearing or insulting existing members. I dont think it should matter if youve been to other boards, its like saying my house is clean so its ok for me to dirty yours. Ignorance is different from stupidity.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    I posted to bring him back but upon speculation,Well hes gone, no point to bring him back. In the future i think it makes more sense to get rid of people who show up with no posts start swearing or insulting existing members. I dont think it should matter if youve been to other boards, its like saying my house is clean so its ok for me to dirty yours. Ignorance is different from stupidity.
    Well Somewhatgifted, next time I need to post a deep metaphysical dissertation on some weighty subject I will contact you. Since you have no idea what this thread is about, why dont you go post on the "I run my mouth about other people's business" thread? Of course I expect as much from a Canadien uncle ****er....
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

Well that butt munch babyblu seemed to be a different animal than ole RayRay.He was just down right obnoxious and arrogant and I myself wont lose any sleep if I never see his name again.If this Saluu is that obnoxious then no but if hes just a dillusional attention seeker like Ray thats entertainment in my book.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Well that butt munch babyblu seemed to be a different animal than ole RayRay.He was just down right obnoxious and arrogant and I myself wont lose any sleep if I never see his name again.If this Saluu is that obnoxious then no but if hes just a dillusional attention seeker like Ray thats entertainment in my book.

To bad we cant neg rep anymore. Then again I might be in trouble.
  7. B4n3 0n3

YES! Saluu slams the 110s hard to da ground!!!!!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.94%

Yeah ray is cool by me hes just out to do his own work. I cant be mad at guys who put themselves on a pedastal, just mad at guys who make your face a stepping stone.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok i have narrowed the search down to Canada..

a previous 1ad qoute:

use underground labs bro they are good to go here in canada because nowdays scammers lose money more because customers spread the word and they lose business . and demand for juice here in canada is huge it is a profitable business i order underground and have had no real problem good to go.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.94%

Overall Weightloss

Saluu contributing!!
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Saluu on women:

she be a loser dont show her any respect the more you call that dirtbag the more she is gonna play you. Mine i think she dont have boyfriend but her problem is her ex if i find out she seeing another guy i swear i will be on cnn for canada most wanted for murder.

They all say they are virgins and dont drink and go to any club chances are she is the first one sipping on that beer and doing a strip show for the guys . never believe what your hear or see or what they say. they all liars even if they cry it is all fake. just like the wigs and fake lee press on nails they wear and the supersized bros they wear to impress us guys.

It is always about them not about us. IM suffering just like you handzilla i got two options either rape her or murder her and go on death row.

3 days since she hasnt called me another week and im gonna get myself a shot gun and a german shepherd to eat her leftover remains.

Sorry guys im just pissed off it really hurts im sick in tired of shedding tears now they are gonna cry. 0 -2 with these chicks i minus well become a *** maybe i will be 10for 10 at the gay bar . life sucks bro but remember one thing it always goes on. always.

Taken from Saluus greatest hits compilation by Mulletsoldier:
    Saluu The Monkey Boy's Greatest Hits!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

Wow that is the first time Ive ever heard an accent and broken english while reading. For some reason that study on Indian men pops into my mind!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hate me if you have to..I'm not un-banning him. I can't do it with a good conscience as my job is to promote a good environment in which to discuss all things fitness. As much fun as it is to make fun of He Who Shall Not Be Named, it is disruptive to the primary purpose of this board.

He did make me feel super-genius smart though. There's times I miss that. lol
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Do not be deterred my fellow patriots!! While bioman(his signature says it all) may not be onboard there others here with the same executive powers.

Alright if you dont bring back Saluu then we will leave the board ourselves. Who is with me?!!

*sound of crickets*
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.47%

Haha I just bumped his post in the steroid section before seeing this. Had I know I would of just copied and pasted it here. It is ridiculous(ly awesome). The Monkey throws them 110pd dumbbells.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bio killed it before it ever got off the ground.

*sigh* I guess we will just have to put up with ubi and jays fancy pants jokes for entertainment.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.9%

Quote Originally Posted by ryano

Taken from Saluus greatest hits compilation by Mulletsoldier:
    Saluu The Monkey Boy's Greatest Hits!
    Crap!! -I was going to suggest a Top 10 list of his quotes...
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    ...my job is to promote a good environment in which to discuss all things fitness. As much fun as it is...it is disruptive to the primary purpose of this board.
    While bioman(his signature says it all) may not be onboard there others here with the same executive powers.
    We are united in our purpose.

What I find upsetting about the sort of threads that ray sausage (and his kind) start is that they undermine the integrity of our search data base. As well, there are some member posts in that thread that are actually and seriously pursuing his input on serious matters of their health.

ray sausage is a troll with no purpose but to disrupt and draw attention.

We can't baby sit you kids but you're doing a real ****ty job of looking out for each other and the communal knowledge base.

Have fun
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I agree but the name "ray sausage" does make me laugh.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%

based on B's above post ... how is jayhawkk still here??????!!!!!

21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    based on B's above post ... how is jayhawkk still here??????!!!!!

He's got you there B
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

You got a point....I give
    Attached Images Attached Images
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%

Bioman and Bfiddy have their hands full regulating the board with the infamous red button of banishment. They have good points, as this is a place of learning/sharing, not nonsensical, irresponsible use of anything anabolic/androgenic. I admit I get silly once in a while, as RyanO can attest to, but I feel for the most part we all contribute to the site (or try our hardest to).

This site has grown leaps and bounds even since I got here, and it is inevitable that Trolls or otherwise clueless individuals will try to post here more and more. Besides, there are enough people trying to ask for sources or hinting around as such. Trolls are a distraction, albeit entertaining for a while, they are a distraction nonetheless.

There will be more 1admen and Sausages on the horizon. No need to bring Saluu back. Besides, he went out on a good note, like any comedian would want.
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

saluu the roid monkey almost maid me **** my pants on many separate occasions. the man has been made a legend by his own stupidity, and we um...have to respect that

just unban him and let us be entertained
  25. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    There will be more Sausages on the horizon.
    'u go girlfrien'!
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Although I did compile his greatest hits, it was more of an endearing farewell than a petition to bring him back.

As the others have stated, though these people are comedic, they are in a sense patronizing the good will of the Admin, and knowledge of the board. They come on here with one purpose, that purpose being to get us angry, excited, or riled up. When we allow them to succeed, it is like mocking us. So, while they make me laugh too (saluu made me spit oats all over my monitor once) I think we should take the attitude of **** those stupid ****s who ****ing come on here and **** and **** up our nice and ****ing cleanly board ****ing swearing and ****, those goddamn bastard ****s
  27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

**** yeah!
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Although I did compile his greatest hits, it was more of an endearing farewell than a petition to bring him back.

As the others have stated, though these people are comedic, they are in a sense patronizing the good will of the Admin, and knowledge of the board. They come on here with one purpose, that purpose being to get us angry, excited, or riled up. When we allow them to succeed, it is like mocking us. So, while they make me laugh too (saluu made me spit oats all over my monitor once) I think we should take the attitude of **** those stupid ****s who ****ing come on here and **** and **** up our nice and ****ing cleanly board ****ing swearing and ****, those goddamn bastard ****s
    Thats the fun Part! Then you ban em!! Then you bring em back and then ban em again.

This whole thread was supposed to be more tongue in cheek fun anyhoo. I dont think we could really track down Saluu.

You guys are right. Gotta move on. Cant keep living in the past. We got Ray Suasage and Ubi around and im going to appreciate them for the now. Its only a matter of time before the fall prey to bfiftys hair trigger.
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    We can't baby sit you kids but you're doing a real ****ty job of looking out for each other and the communal knowledge base.

Have fun
    Ouch!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%

We got Ray Suasage and Ubi around and im going to appreciate them for the now. Its only a matter of time before the fall prey to bfiftys hair trigger.

You dare group me in with that embarrassment? And then insinuate B's impending banishment of me?

You sir, have made an enemy of me. I would slap you with a glove if I could. How dare you, with your tongue and cheek blathering. I will smite you down come the time.

31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I dont hit girls.
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This whole thread was supposed to be more tongue in cheek fun anyhoo. I dont think we could really track down Saluu.
    You greatly underestimate the powers of the Admin.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%

My girl slap has been rated with enough force to vaporize a horse's skull.

I'd rep you for that one liner, but I can't.. plus there is the fact that I hate you now.
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You dont hate me...your secretly want to snuggle with me and you know you cant.
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    You greatly underestimate the powers of the Admin.
    Who me? No sir never!
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

admin has been monitoring saluu for a long time now.

admin knows when you are sleeping, he knows when youre awake, he knows when youve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake. ohhh you better not source, you better not troll, running bobo's board is admins goal. admin banned the monkeyyy, for clown.

what...i blacked out, is saluu back yet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to see the return of Bulk 1-Carboxy???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 03:49 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 04:08 PM