newb here

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
just chimeing in to introduce myself ive been lurking for a while one of my buddys at work turned me own to AM. Just like to thank everyone for all the info they make avalible. I havent lifted since high school football. I just turned 30 and relized i was going down the wrong path 6ft 260lbs and my son was following me so i thought id better lead by example we joined a bjj gym and after geting my arse handed to me several times a decided need to condition my body in six months ive only have lost 15lbs but ive but own alot of muscle and have gained a ton of strength. And credit AM for this i feel great now and have a whole new outlook on life so thanks. hey plus i can search now too

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:welcome: Good to see ya and enjoy your time here.There are alot of good folks here and tons of knowledge.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard! And since you're practicing BJJ I'll point out that we have an MMA forum too (in case you missed it).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting your arse handed to you is always a good motivating factor. Humility and humbleing go hand in hand with building passion. Welcome aboard there brass.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone. and prid2gr8ns that is so true i could not of said it better