branch and cutler in dallas area

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
several months ago i was doing funeral guard at a national cementary in the dallas area. one of the guys told me cutler and branch lift at a local gym there. well after sitting around there for several hours a hummer pulled up and my friend told me thats cutler in his hummer. sure enough cutler steped out and ive never seen a hummer look so small next to someone. cutler was nicer than id expect and truely seemed grateful that for his fans. he signed several things and talked to the younger lifters. im sharing this story because after meeting several pros ive found many of them get caught up in themselves and forget their fans but cutlers not one of them.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That makes 2 post I've seen regaurding Cutler and his friendly attitude, he may just be an all right dude after all. I guess winning the O does that to a person.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I met Jay at this year's O and I thought he was very friendly as well. Keep in mind this was about an hour or two after he won the Olympia, at the victory dinner, so he was no doubt very excited, but I had met him at the Expo earlier that day also and he was very patient and friendly with all of his fans. He's definitely not a bad guy at all IMO. I'm a bigger Cutler fan now, after meeting him, than I was before.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I got a chance to do a meet and greet at my friends supp store a few years back (ISS had him there)...super nice guy.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
yup ive heard this about jay, although i didn get the chance to see him due to the long line at the arnold classic last year. I still think lee priest is one of the nicest, ost humble guys around.