Member Store Site Down

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL I love it I finally go to order my T1 & UCP-1 and the site is down.  Any idea when it will be back up?

I'm also confused about why the UCP is $25 at BDC's site but it's $15 @ powernutrition, and the T1 is $25 here, and it's 48 @ powernutrition?  Am I missing something here?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Strange got back to work and it comes up fine here.

Still could use an answer on the prices though.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i have the same problem accessing the member store. cant get in.

(pricing)-
i asked myself the same questions bro. i dunno either.

anybody?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bros...I was working on the backend for a special retailers/wholesalers section of the site and a setting change removed access. It is fixed now...

As for the price difference: they are a store and they are gracious enough to host the UCP-1 sale. After it is over the price of UCP-1 will go back to the normal $45.

The owner of that store is also a member here on the forum and knows there is a memberstore where prices are rock bottom. He is not trying to compete with the memberstore for your sales as we all know that nobody can beat the prices. He has a physical storefront as well so that is his main interest.

Chemo

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem lol. That was messed up. I'm surfing the site all morning while at uhummm work and I drive home real quick for lunch (like 2 minutes down the street) and bang page not found.