What have I missed?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted in 6 months or so...been lazy. Just getting back into the muscle building world. What have I missed? Any new designer supplements or other innovations?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Read up a little on Havoc.

I've been out for around 5-6 months as well....

Havoc seems to be the new big thing, Alongside of like dozens of clones of the products that were out back before that "ban."

Also, Nutra has a few new bulk products people are using, like turkesterone (ecdy).

USP is coming out with new **** like everyday (Yellow Gold, Anabolic Pump...)

Umm, oh yea, and there is this new pill, i can't remember the name of it, but if you take it you don't have to work out and you will end up losing fat and gaining muscle.

I wish I could think of it..

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Read up a little on Havoc.

I've been out for around 5-6 months as well....

Havoc seems to be the new big thing, Alongside of like dozens of clones of the products that were out back before that "ban."

Also, Nutra has a few new bulk products people are using, like turkesterone (ecdy).

USP is coming out with new **** like everyday (Yellow Gold, Anabolic Pump...)

Umm, oh yea, and there is this new pill, i can't remember the name of it, but if you take it you don't have to work out and you will end up losing fat and gaining muscle.

I wish I could think of it..
Its called HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE!!! DUHH!!! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERIES IN ALL THE MAGS LATELY! GET ON TOP OF YOUR **** PUMPING IRON! HAHA!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Its called HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE!!! DUHH!!! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERIES IN ALL THE MAGS LATELY! GET ON TOP OF YOUR **** PUMPING IRON! HAHA!

are you sure?

that just doesnt sound right.