- 12-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Steven Spielberg was discussing his new project - an action docudrama about famous composers starring top movie stars. Sylvester Stallone, Steven Segall, Bruce Willis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger were all present. Spielberg strongly desired the box office 'oomph' of these superstars, so he was prepared to allow them to select whatever composers they would portray, as long as they were very famous.
"Well," started Stallone, "I've always admired Mozart. I would love to play him."
"Chopin has always been my favorite, and my image would improve if people saw me playing the piano," said Willis. "I'll play him."
"I've always been partial to Strauss and his waltzes," said Segall. "I'd like to play him."
Spielberg was very pleased with these choices. "Sounds splendid." Then, looking at Schwarzenegger, he asked, "Who do you want to be, Arnold?"
So Arnold says, "I'll be Bach."
- 12-05-2006, 08:06 AM
So bad, it was good.
I had it pegged from the set up though. Seriously guys, I had it pegged...why don't you believe me? I'm not joking...
...ehhh, forget you.
Good joke anyways...
12-05-2006, 10:43 AM
12-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nicolai in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2006, 07:39 AM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:06 PM
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:06 PM
- By Budlite74 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2003, 12:57 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2003, 02:26 PM